Everything posted by deathdrow
-
Tipitopia!
It always annoys me when people tell me wikipedia isn't a good scource. Me:"Just Wiki it." Them:"No, it's a bad scource." Me:"Why?" Them:"Because anyone can edit it" Me:"And it gets changed back in a matter of minutes what's your point?" Them:"My teacher says not to use Wiki as a scource anyway" Me:"So use the scources at the bottom of the page..." And it just keeps going on.... wikipedia is pure win. and how is the government working here again? I forgot completely.
-
Learning to accept myself...
How are you sure of an animal's 'consent'? They'd be just as innocent and unknowing as children. Body language. You can tell when a person likes something without verbal cues, the same goes for animals. if you rub a kitty right in front of the tail. they get off on it. my friend showed me that in sixth grade. apparently it gives them orgasms. not that I'd trust what the kid would say. but he does masturbate to squirrels. he's a bit of a beastiality ish person.
-
Fantasy Baseball
Stupid emo kids. What? why is delicious an emo kid? I just realised my emo kid thread died. D:
-
Coming to grips on my anger, and how to control and focus it
use your anger and focus it into the dark side. then you can be a jedi, and be like SHOOOP DA WOOP I IS FIRIN MAH LAZORS! because you'd use force lightning and people would mistake it for lazers. and on topic. if you feel angry. just like. run around in circles quite rapidly. or just walk away. or run away. really fast. get your anger out by getting the adrenaline out, by sprinting places.
-
Man kills two sisters, injures third.
snapped the baby like twig across his knee? that thread? I was talking about that today actually. o.o How in the HELL did that come up :shock: well. i was just talking. and i stopped midsentence and said lolcats. and this little short kid named patrick was like, naw its not lolcats anymore, its all about the lolbabies. and i was like loldeadbabies. and then someone screamed rape. and i was like, RAPE IS BAD really loud. then in french class the person said rape really loudly. and my friend hawk was saying something about how someone raped a two year old baby. and then i was like, that reminds me of this thing this guy did. where he raped a 5 month old baby and then snapped her spine on his knee. and I reenacted the spine snapping, and I had to do it about six times before all of them realised i was talking about the baby. and then they were like OMG WTF!
-
The Misfits
hollywood babylon is muh favorite song by them. and teenagers from mars. and children in heat. but those two songs are like. identical. god dam. I love the misfits.
-
PETA Kills 95% of Adoptable Pets in it's Care.
*gives a glass of chocolate milk, a tickle me elmo, a cookie, and fourteen jackhammers* Jackhammers, like the shotgun? Because only 2 of those exist... I meant like. fat men controlling the pavement smashy thing with their flub type jackhammers.
-
Body piercing.. the new norm?
lip piercings eyebrow piercings and ear piercings are the only piercings that work with guys. and genital piercings are BAD. my friend has a prince albert. D:
- DUBSTEP.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Misfits-cough/cool
- Today...
-
Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...
I get a smores kudo bar for like a minute of work! WIN! :mrgreen:
-
Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...
I've never heard taylor swift. I hate paramore as much as humanly possible. and the red jumpsuit apparatus are just kinda like kangaroos, but not as cool.
-
Man kills two sisters, injures third.
snapped the baby like twig across his knee? that thread? I was talking about that today actually. o.o
-
Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...
Pfft, nah. Lion r awesomesauce. I may have lost my virginity due to a game of beer pong that was played with vodka. :? I win? lol. wong tong's guilty pleasure is christina aguilera. I like reading earlier pages of this thread.
-
The Misfits
I love the misfits. but everyone kind of has a belt/belt buckle/shirt of teh misfits skull/sweatshirt. because god dam d-tox filled the store with misfits stuff.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Arsonists get all the girls-The game of life(album)
-
PETA Kills 95% of Adoptable Pets in it's Care.
They wanted ben and jerrys to use human breastsmilk? wtf?! that's just [bleep]ing. no. ew. and how could humans produce that much milk for the company anyways?
-
Today...
why do you leave it til the last minute? I didn't. completely. it just took longer than I had expected it would. and when i do things, i make sure they're done perfectly. i'd completely forgotten the history project actually. and, I'm terrible with procrastination. but the teachers did dump this all on us last monday. so yeah. procrastination+short deadline+OCD+me getting distracted easily= first time I'm ever actually have gotten everything in on time. D:
-
Today...
well. It's four in the morning, I've managed to finish two art projects, a five page long, single spaced, 10 size font essay on the history of cross country skiing. I've also managed to finish a 1500 word descriptive essay on starting a fire, including two metaphors, similes, personifications, and at least 15 descriptive sentences, using at least four of the senses. I've also finished two art projects, one was an independent project, I drew the bunnies from a death cab video in sequence, from the bunnies meeting, to the bunny dying. to the bunnies being all peaceful and happy at the end. Plus a cartoon art project where I had to draw multiple cartoon characters. and Now I'm off to go do my history project I just remembered I had to do. -.-
-
PETA Kills 95% of Adoptable Pets in it's Care.
*gives a glass of chocolate milk, a tickle me elmo, a cookie, and fourteen jackhammers*
-
5 Random Facts About Yourself
Do you at least wash it inbetween uses? I use it for water only, I use different ones for milk or juice but I almost always drink water. I don't wash it though. well it's just water, no mold or any other bacteria is gonna grow in that. or at least not much.
-
wierd and wacky facts
I rarely see it in jugs. I see it in cartons. that's odd I guess. maybe it has to do with what type of milk you buy?
-
PETA Kills 95% of Adoptable Pets in it's Care.
well. that's just a tad hypocritical.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Metronomy-nights out(album) and now, I [bleep]ing love ruby coast. they were amazing live.