Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

deathdrow

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by deathdrow

  1. a kid at my school ripped his scrote open last year. he was biking, and hit the brakes, spun the handle bar and went forward, brake pressy thing stabbed into it, and then he got thrown off the bike while it was still in, and ripped it open.
  2. deathdrow replied to dillingham1's topic in Off-Topic
    I envy the American education system. stupid quebec being all stupid and having stupidnessy stupidfullness. I hate the reform.
  3. apparently you can fix scratches on cds with toothpaste. does it actually work? If so, how do you do it? and do you need a specific type of toothpaste?
  4. a flock of sheep come and suffocate you with their wooly woolyness. *presses the button that the first person after the OP pressed*
  5. you look a hell of a lot different without the beard and the long hair.
  6. maybe she died. The thoughts crossed my mind, but I hope not. did you ever try calling her randomly one day to see if she'd pick up? then you could know if she was still alive.
  7. maybe she died.
  8. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I don't get your siggy.
  9. girls only get annoyed at flirting if you're good friends with them, and it really makes them uncomfortable because they don't think of you that way at all. or if you're waaaay over the top about it. but some girls like that too.
  10. same thing happened to me, but I knew the girl who owned the phone. She's one of those really [bleep]y girls who has way too much money and takes everything for granted, thinks she's better than everyone else, and acts like the world revolves around her. I kept her phone. stupid [bleep] got another god damn blackberry the next day.
  11. fixed. I didn't get when the guy got angry about being called seal. but that was surprisingly good. cause the accountant guy was talking about strippers.
  12. that episode was pretty. yucky. just. ew.
  13. deathdrow replied to Abc1230's topic in Forum Games
    stupid keyboard. -316
  14. thats reallly really really lame. Yeah I kind of have to agree there. you're back!
  15. thats reallly really really lame.
  16. I can't tell wether or not that was sarcasm. sarcasm is hard to figure out on the internet.
  17. marriage has absolutely nothing to do with reproducing.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.