Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

deathdrow

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by deathdrow

  1. ive never gotten spam cellyphone texties.
  2. 8/12 the little man looks gay "OOHHHH my tesssssssssssticclllllleeessssss"
  3. it made the news saturday. or maybe it was a different one. something to do with italy and earthquakes though. I was gonna make a topic. but then i didn't.
  4. Well maybe thats why you believe it, but most people have actual reasons. I don't actually believe in god. Personally it's just too unbelievable for me. mebbe there's some big powerful smurf flying around in a cloud of mushrooms controlling the universe. But probably not. we're probably all just some broken thoughts that flew out of somebody's head in another universe. and this is where all their bad brokey thoughts go.
  5. anywaaayys. I would either, get rid of the reform in quebec. I [bleep]ing hate the reform, or blow up a continent, if I was the us leader.
  6. i tihnk gaud is rael becaws thasts whaut my mooaumy saeyd.
  7. Don't like religious people pushing their beliefs on you? It's just as [bleep] annoying when you do it. Someone's sarcasm detector appears to have low batteries. Sarcasm doesn't translate well onto an internet forum. Cookiez nao? I prefer muffins, but w/e. What if we slice the muffins thin and bake them for a few minutes longer? I thought you wanted cookies? not toast.
  8. I clicked it ):
  9. It's ok, next week it'll be too serious. people need to learn to stop complaining and just go with the flow, I'd understand if it were a complete spam fest, and it was constant trolling everywhere, but just because it's slightly less serious than it was a couple weeks ago, It doesn't mean you have to make a thread about it, if you think it's not serious enough, make a serious thread, if it's too serious, make a joke thread. making whiny threads isn't gonna help.
  10. Yeah, agreed - I personally don't do it because I don't live alone and it isn't just me that could possible be endangered. what about your cat? on topic, I think it was good the OP did what he did, although I prolly wouldn't have done that. depends on what their texts said.
  11. I know I said I wasn't going to post, but I felt this necessary: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=720308 " ;)" I think he meant a new thread.
  12. Pretty much anything w/ a shamwow cleaning it up :? or someone loving his nuts. to be honest the girl didn't really look like she got hurt too bad, and she's saying she might sue, whereas vince is all cut up, and bruised.
  13. viewtopic.php?f=10&t=785093 this topic doesn't agree with you. OT goes in cycles, it goes up and down in seriousness, and joking around. were in a trolly phase right now, just make some serious threads if you want to do something about it.
  14. you run away from it, and step on the hidden button hidden underneath the hidden compartment that presses down when you step on the tile in the pyramid your in because this is a run on sentence.
  15. lol!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: but hookers dont try to get pregnant! :uhh:
  16. I'd blow up north korea.
  17. lets kill the hippos?
  18. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    4TH OF JULY! thats what it is.
  19. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    You pretty much described what happened to me two weeks ago. get working.
  20. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Happy birthday! Lots of birthdays around this time. :| I wonder why.. what holidays are about 9 months before april? Nice weather. You're damn right it is, snow is the best kind of weather there is. *points to signature* I wouldn't know. Never seen snow. :cry: Florida sucks. And I like below freezing weather, too. aw. that's sad. *gives a penguin and four hundred and seventy two milligrams of oreo powder.
  21. she was gonna love his nuts.
  22. He probably didn't wanna use a condom, so he was just gonna wrap it in some shamwow. I mean why else would you bite his tongue?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.