Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

deathdrow

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by deathdrow

  1. rofl. I have a bobblehead with one of their players, and it looks like george bush, but with a hat.
  2. Fixed. why pokemon?
  3. My jaw always pops in general, and i can dislocate it whenever i want to.
  4. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    those are probably worth tons of money.
  5. when people have their facebook statuses say stuff like comment on my new pictures. that and when PeOpLe TyPe LiKe ThIs It'S rEaLlY aNnOyInG AnD TaKeS TiMe AnD iS pRetTy PoInTlEsS. stupid wierd middle eastern and latino kids who put emo or blood or death or love or something stupid like that in their facebook name who I get added by about twenty times a day. >.<
  6. I love oh sleeper. norma jean sound a lot like them. Spill Canvas-black dresses my friend likes them a lot, thought I'd listen.
  7. I would walk something something miles. rofl. that mp3 pwned hard.
  8. I wouldn't be proud of that, you cost a man his job because of something he did by accident. That's just mean. who said it was an accident? well judging by the post, it seemed like it was an accident. I should've been more clear on that.
  9. I wouldn't be proud of that, you cost a man his job because of something he did by accident. That's just mean.
  10. yeah you can. I've got friends who can do it, it's just not very common.
  11. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I can count at least seven times that post has been quoted for separate reasons, it's kinda awesome. today I woke up, brushed my teeth and put some clothes on, got up, my sister gave me half the candy she'd hunted. I went on tif for a bit, but it was being slow, so I played runescape for the first time in a long long while. took a shower after two or so hours, went on tif some more, bbqed a steak for when I went to my granparents tonight (they were having ham, I don't eat ham, or porc in general.) I went to my grandparents, climbed trees, and talked about stuff with my cousin, had a couple beers with my family. I got 25 dollars from my aunt, she always gives me money, whenever I see her. she's friggin nice to me.
  12. [hide=uhmm..o.o]rawr. ima ducky. times foar. says: (4:57:34 PM) <3 rawr. ima ducky. times foar. says: (4:57:38 PM) I love you tony. rawr. ima ducky. times foar. says: (4:57:43 PM) I want to turn you into a woman rawr. ima ducky. times foar. says: (4:57:46 PM) and make you have babies. Anthony says: (4:57:57 PM) : D Anthony says: (4:57:58 PM) wait Anthony says: (4:58:00 PM) no Anthony says: (4:58:02 PM) D: rawr. ima ducky. times foar. says: (4:58:10 PM) why? Anthony says: (4:58:46 PM) I would not like to be turned into a woman Anthony says: (4:58:50 PM) or bear children rawr. ima ducky. times foar. says: (4:59:24 PM) but why? Anthony says: (5:00:21 PM) various reason, lots of work, no experience, too ugly, painful Anthony says: (5:00:37 PM) dramatic change rawr. ima ducky. times foar. says: (5:00:47 PM) itchy crotch? Anthony says: (5:01:00 PM) ]:[/hide] DD:
  13. ROFL. AHAHAHA. LOL WHAT ARE YOU A GIRL Don't you DARE INSULT GIRLS LIKE THAT. Not all girls like Twilight! If they do then I'M A MAN! that would explain a lot. It would actually. I did this test thing in Psychology and I'm more masculine than feminine. Which I am very happy about - I detest being female -.- Confession: I want to be genderless, if not that then a man, if not that then dead. -.- that's not what i meant by that. but sure.
  14. ROFL. AHAHAHA. LOL WHAT ARE YOU A GIRL Don't you DARE INSULT GIRLS LIKE THAT. Not all girls like Twilight! If they do then I'M A MAN! that would explain a lot.
  15. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Forum Games
    :anxious: cocaine
  16. [hide=][/hide] hitler will aid in the cremation. then cremate vince for having a mohawk.
  17. edward makes him all tingly inside.
  18. GRAMMAR ERROR! O:
  19. rofl. you live in cornhole. fail. 180.
  20. WHO DOESNT! OXYCLEAN! MIGHTY PUTTY! does mighty putty actually work?
  21. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    its called venting silly. It calms me down. and, she didnt go through 9 months of agony. it was nine and a half.
  22. Great minds think alike and/or experimental mind control drugs being tested by the government. Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ. :lol: I spent the last two days cleaning my house because my mother is coming for dinner tonight. Yes, my house was that much of a mess. I'm a single guy who lives alone. Martha Stewart I ain't. Happy Zombie Jesus day everyone! you so stole that from me.
  23. I have a lot of questionable items in my possession now that i think about it. I have like seven open sleeves of crackers on my floor, that are between 2 months and 2 years old. I have a lot of things in my drawer. seven classico sauce jars filled with pennies.
  24. you should have made it 210 so 200

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.