Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

deathdrow

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by deathdrow

  1. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Forum Games
    :roll: cheating in sports
  2. deathdrow replied to Wot's topic in Forum Games
    7.5/10
  3. well, they wouldn't be a ninja anymore, just a zombie, same as any other zombie. But cooler looking.
  4. deathdrow replied to Boris5000's topic in Off-Topic
    And, when you lose her, that can also make you look at a lot of things differently. Not all positively. (pessimism++) girlfriends are amazing, but at the same time, [bleep]ing awful.
  5. pretty sure it's only being implemented in australia for now. TO THE GOOGLEMOBILE! http://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2009/04/cybersecurity-act according to what I've read so far, they're also going to try to pass it in the U.S. no clue about the uk.
  6. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Forum Games
    :wall: having sunburn on my god dam face from having to play capture the flag against a bunch of cheating eleventh graders.
  7. cabbage is a censor for a bad word.
  8. im going to try it with a sweatshirt on. dcedazgthndfrloiksw rofl. fail. :thumbsup:
  9. old school with new stuff.
  10. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Don't break them. You pay that much for headphones, they better be good. And if they're good, you don't break them. I think at least a year or so is enough use out of sixty dollar headphones for me if they look that good. I got clawed in the eye by my dog. Looks pretty bad. Kinda funny. skullcandy headphones sound [bleep]ing amazing, and they look pretty awesome. but they're really really expensive, worth it for the sound quality, but not so much if you break headphones a lot.
  11. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    ugh. [cabbage]ty day, grade eleven kid tried to beat me up cause I wouldn't let him get away with cheating during a 9th grade vs 11th grade game of capture the flag. the dumb [wagon] ran all the way around the school with two of the flags (6 flag game, 3 on each side). he kept trying to tackle me while I was walking back to my side, but he failed hardcore, then he tried to hit me with a hockeystick, and missed, then he tried to punch me in the face, and missed again. I've been in an absolutely dreadful mood lately, [cabbage]ty stuff happening with my girlfriend, and I'm not too sure what the hell is going on between us. it's [bleep]ing confusing. I hate women. I've been in a really pissed off mood lately, and haven't had much motivation to do anything, but it's nice to do things cause it calms me down, yesterday I completely cleaned the room at my dads house, vacuumed, dusted, moved all the furniture out of the room, and re arranged everything. It took me three hours, but now I don't have to be grossed out when I'm walking in the room. (hadn't cleaned it basically since we moved in, and the cats were pretty much living in there for two or three months, and there were tons of cobwebs, and tons of spiders. I have to rake today, according to my mom if I don't the grass will be dead when it starts to grow. urgh. ):
  12. deathdrow replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    Hey, I've got a bridge to sell you... HOW MUCH?!
  13. deathyedtrozw that was surprisingly easy. I still failed, but I always fail.
  14. You can exist, because it's your present self doing the traveling. If you travel to before you were born, you haven't been born yet in that time stream, but your present self has. The 'future' would become your present self's past because you have already grown up and traveled time. They actually explained this really well on Lost. Well I never watched lost. You can travel back in time, you just can't change anything, because it's already happened, and nothing can change it. I forget exactly how it works. but they did explain time travel really really well on lost.
  15. I'm only allowed to hang out in the week until 6-6 30 but that cause that' when we eat supper. but I don't have friends. so I don't see people. well i have friends, jsut, i don't like them.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.