Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

deathdrow

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by deathdrow

  1. I've realized that my school is [bleep]ed if a zombie apocalypse ever comes, they all think zombies are really really fast, and that shotguns and really powerful machine guns are the best things against them. I think I'll ask the school library to get the zombie survival guide, just so they can read it.
  2. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I was really hyper today, and my eyes are like, having a seizure at the moment, and everything is flashing bright then dark then bright then dark. It's pretty amazing actually. I had an awful sleep last night, and kept falling asleep in french, while the teacher was explaining the project she was assigning, and consequently, I have absolutely no idea what It's about. I have an english project due tomorrow, which I have not done. It's a stupid project anyways. I'd much rather write a persuasive essay, or some sort of an essay, over a short story that has to be inspired from an article from a magazine, and you have to find the theme of the article, and have a reflection of 500 words describing how the article inspired you. I've never been good at that type of writing. I had an amp energy drink today, it was [bleep]ing amazing. I'm going to go buy several tomorrow. The next two school days are going to be uneventful, more than half my grade is going to be on a history field trip to quebec, and I can't afford to go on it, plus I don't want to go on it. I think I have a test in science tomorrow, I'll have to find some sort of an excuse to get out of it, I haven't memorized everything yet, and she's asking for a lot to memorize. biology ftl. I'm starting to fall behind in schoolwork again, I need to get caught up. I don't want my marks to slip this term. I've been improving quite a bit. I've barely been posting on tif, mostly lurking, but not really even lurking. I've been playing left4dead. And apparently some girl in my school caught swine flu. I doubt it's true though. I should start some sort of a club of some sort in school, just for the hell of it. I like school. Goodnight tif.
  3. I've missed four or five episodes before tonight's, can someone give me a quick summary of what I've missed?
  4. ^wrong times foar \/ wants ice cream and cookies and left4dead.
  5. I'm very confused at the moment. and rocky keane is british, and mumbles.
  6. I don't get that picture.
  7. ima find out where you live.
  8. in the past five years I've payed for two songs. out of 7500+
  9. Share D: I can't): they made me promise not to. but it's awesome. it's all like, blargh, and your health is full.
  10. me and couple people just found an amazing glitch. heals you completely. D:
  11. if anyone wants to play on xbox, add me. rawrimaducky I have my xbox back now.
  12. [hide=][/hide]
  13. Anger problems? nope, just a pet peeve. and I hate the people in my school. they're all just so. makes me wanna choke someone. My diagnosis : Passive Agressive. elaborate?
  14. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    forums have been down like all day. D: tons of homework for tomorrow, ima get no sleep AGAIN. me and my girlyfriends six months tomorrrow. : D but she's sorta mad at me at the moment. I say like too much.
  15. :P well, I don't have anger problems, just a LOT of hatred towards most people in my school.
  16. sorry doesn't mean anything.
  17. Anger problems? nope, just a pet peeve. and I hate the people in my school. they're all just so. makes me wanna choke someone.
  18. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    sounds like IM high? I'm never high. drugs are bad. I really hate this itchy skin disease I like, inherited from my dad. it's [bleep]ing annoying. goodnight tif.
  19. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    does anyone ever like, get the feeling like their about to shiver, and your muscles get all clenched and ready to shiver, then the feeling goes away, and you're muscles are all uncomfortable, and awkward-feeling? cause I just got that. and I clean milk up with a towel and a cloth, but with muh hand.
  20. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    my girlfriend just said she'd never be able to live in the same house as me, because I don't keep things absolutely perfectly clean. :shock: :? :(
  21. Totally with ya, man. If I could shove them out of my way, I would. What's worse is when people stand in middle of the hallway to chat to their mates or queue up. Talk about slowing you down. or when they stand in front of your locker, and don't move, or when they hug in the middle of the hallway, and take up a load of space.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.