Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

deathdrow

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by deathdrow

  1. [/hide] You wear a suit to 6th form? We just wore anything for ours. Yeah, we have to wear 'formal attire' or clothes which you would expect one to wear if working in an office. Dude you must go to some fancy middle class 6th form. Expected attire for mine is tracksuit (with hoodie), trainers and either a gun or knife depending on your tastes #-o mexican emo kids wear track suits.
  2. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Being drunk and going on TIF at the same time is physically impossible. It's too boring and serious on here lol. uim asslways weion iftif. rosdfkl imas alwasyhs onm tif**Y Being drunk and going on TIF at the same time is physically impossible. It's too boring and serious on here lol. ] ] ewather baottls of vodkas.
  3. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    im so dunekrk right nwow. hehahe./ gettingvfk cdrunk in sciencdsce id fun.
  4. scarily enough, i think he does too. does this mean i am as awesome as dave grohl? or is dave grohl as awesome as me? Such a hard question... Dave Grohl fails hard. it's not hard to be more awesome than him. So you're implying that EMR is not awesome at all? Damn you! I don't know emr well enough to know wether or not he's awesome. All I know is he has knives, and looks like jesus.
  5. Make a pillow fort.
  6. No. Just no. that wall is scary and I don't remember if I've said this before, but the quote in my sig is fml ish sorta mebbe i dont like using commas or periods anymore
  7. deathdrow replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    I regret not having done pretty much all the work we've been giving lately, now I've got 2 and a half weeks of school left to do a ton of work. ):
  8. god I love these math threads.
  9. you ever jaywalked backwards?
  10. deathdrow replied to Embrace's topic in Off-Topic
    that thing in your siggy is amazing.
  11. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Release 2 rats/pigs/chickens into the school, one with a "1" painted on it, the other with a "3" painted on it. Now just sit back and watch as those two are captured and the never ending hunt for "2" begins. :twisted: everyone knows that one rofl.
  12. I probably should, considering how beat up my bike is, and how high the chances of me falling and hitting my head are. but they never fit well, and they're uncomfortable, and annoying, and they look silly.
  13. I don't think you should get docked marks for having stuff late because [cabbage] happens. so long as [cabbage] did happen. and giving people who plagiarized a second chance is stupid. but I live in queerbec so we have to go through the stupid reform. :evil:
  14. deathdrow replied to Embrace's topic in Off-Topic
    I don't have fun summer until july starts. classes end the 5th of june, then the week after is exams, the week after that I have an outdoor ed canoe trip, then about 4 days free, then I have to go to the bahamas for 8 days.
  15. 7:45-2:15 that's my school day. plus a half hour long bus ride.
  16. scarily enough, i think he does too. does this mean i am as awesome as dave grohl? or is dave grohl as awesome as me? Such a hard question... Dave Grohl fails hard. it's not hard to be more awesome than him.
  17. it's not hard at all to do that badly, it's kind of pathetic, since it's easy to do good(well?) in school. first term this year I had a 22 in english and a 9 in art. didn't do any work at all.
  18. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I baked a cake today, it was extremely difficult, and will probably taste awful.
  19. I love msi.
  20. how? I wwas in the kitchen partially during the ending scene, and I missed something, and I was confused.
  21. I beat fable today, finally. It confused me a bit though.
  22. god. that linked picture like. agh. blech. :( I'm afraid of ladybugs.
  23. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm exahusted, and rather stupid. I think I should start working in school.
  24. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    There's a point where good things become unbelievably gross. I think you've hit that point. I agree. She kinda bit down really hard, and didn't let go for about seven seconds. Why do you let your dog do these things to you? well, my dog is just so friggin hot. I can't resist the urge to let it jump on me and chew muh neck.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.