Everything posted by deathdrow
-
dagganoths
well I wouldn't cannon because I don't have one, I should probably get one though. I'm gonna try them in the CT. thanks for the help.
-
dagganoths
I got them as a slayer task, never had them before, how should I go about killing them? other than a cannon. thanks a bunch. stats in siggy. If you need any additional information, just ask. Also, do they attack with range or melee?
-
Ring tone that makes boobs bigger
PETA won't have anything to say about it. This isn't about animals. It's about humans. I meant because the thing with ben and jerry's ice cream, and them wanting them to start using breast milk instead of cows milk.
-
Ring tone that makes boobs bigger
If this actually does work, but makes women lactate, I'd love to see what PETA are going to say about it.
-
Ring tone that makes boobs bigger
it's a subliminal can't actually hear it thing.
-
Paradoxes
Paradoxes are awesome, and I just realized pureprayer is banned. o:
-
Ring tone that makes boobs bigger
That is pretty interesting, but if it were to increase breast size, could it cause them to lactate?
-
Today...
bam, I have no idea if my internet's good, but I know it's faster at my dads house. I had a good day yesterday. :] I need to study for an exam I've got tomorrow, the exam is one page double sided, which mostly has pictures. and we get bussed to school at eight and get bussed back at one. :wall: I've been lurking a lot lately.
-
Post all trivial Youtube videos here
I'm not sure what point you're trying to make because I've never heard of Alberta and I don't know whether or not they have alligators.. :| The point was I was trying to not make sense, and alberta has alligators, just probably only in zoos. We have cadbury in americaland and americalands hat.
-
No Hugging, No touching? WTF?!
lol viking porn.
-
Post all trivial Youtube videos here
rofl. no cadbury in america, that's like saying there's no alligators in alberta.
-
No Hugging, No touching? WTF?!
One-arm hugs just work, only my "good" hugs are reserved for the ladies that I known for a long time ;) Or when I'm drunk, that requirement goes out the window. Haha of course all rules go out the window when youre drunk.. hugging your dude friends with less homo attached.. hugging girls you are meeting for the first time. Also, hugs become double armed, stronger, and with the girls i like lets say my hands go south a bit haha Don't like to touched as in getting germs? :? And cmon guys it really didn't clog up HS hallways that much. Not as much as two people talking to each other. God forbid two good friends want to talk to each other in the time of freedom between classes. I hated when the kids with huge backpacks would plow through the hall on a mission (yes you) Don't like being touched as in don't like being touched. Lots of people don't like when people they don't know all that well being all personal and close and nasty and aids.
-
No Hugging, No touching? WTF?!
It's [bleep]ing ridiculous how much people hug. My school isn't as bad for hugging as it used to be, the junior campus is awful though. It really does clog up hallways, and it's a pain in the [wagon] to see people hugging, it's really like, nasty, and too personal, and aids.
- Today...
-
Questionable Items in Your Possession
I love ramen noodles, they're so yummy.
-
Searching For a Truly Terrifying Horror Novel
twilight.
-
Greatest Cause of Human Misery
stupidity=ignorance (generally) ignorance=bliss.
-
New Skill...
lolololololol sailing lololololololol.
- Today...
-
Things that annoy the hell out of you
There's nothing wrong with never being happy. and that whole hard on rant is inappropriate. No it isn't. It's a legitimate concern. I know, I made a response to that, but I was waaay too vulgar.
-
Things that annoy the hell out of you
There's nothing wrong with never being happy. and that whole hard on rant is inappropriate.
-
Our Obession with Celebrity
Maybe they use it to distract themselves from having to face what's actually important. But not really, most of them are just idiots.
-
Zombie Plans-Revised
[yt]bVnfyradCPY[/yt] bad.
-
mother deemed too stupid to keep child
IQ tests are biased, so they shouldn't determine wether or not she should be able to keep her child based on that, and unless she's a complete moron who can barely take care of herself, The government doesn't have the right to take her kid away. I didn't read the article though, so. scrote.
-
School Mascots and School Colors
wildcats. >.< our color is a purpley color.