Everything posted by deathdrow
- Today...
-
Things that you LOVE
I lol'd. and physics ftw.
-
Happy Canada Day TIF
We have awesome fireworks! happy canada day.
-
Zombie Plans-Revised
What happens if you throw nets on zombies to tangle them up? Because this would just be another reason for me to get a net gun.
-
Billy Mays dead at the age of 50.
I read an article bout him on a plane the other day. talking about how he sold life insurance now. and about how much he had planned for his life within the next fifteen years, including charities and like, give back to people types of things. DD:
-
Billy Mays dead at the age of 50.
It's fox so I wouldn't trust it. but damn, if he is dead. daaamn. I loved him.
-
Things that annoy the hell out of you
That is a hard one to stop. Just, try to find a reason not to swear, it helps. I really will need to stop, because my mom is gonna ground me a ton if I start swearing frequently in front of her. I've started throwing [cabbage] [bleep] and other random words like that at least once per sentence. I should make a swear jar. But I don't have any change, so nevermind. Kids who pretend to be drunk. They annoy the hell outta me.
-
Things that you LOVE
music. aids. xkcd. Dead baby jokes. hatchets. zumbehs. yellow. cancer jokes on ocassion, only in good taste though.
-
Things that annoy the hell out of you
Long [wagon] plane flights with absolutely no leg room. The habit of swearing all the time that I've picked up within the past week or so. When people say "alls" instead of all.
- Today...
-
Today...
I really really cannot stand bugs, I got eaten by blackflies on the canoeing trip. It really wasn't all that enjoyable, the canoeing was sort of fun, but the rest of the time we sat around, did nothing, and got eaten by bugs. My right ear is about five times thicker than my right ear at the moment, it has tons of blackfly bites on it, and so do my ankles. I leave in three or so hours for the bahamas, so another week without internet, and sun. But at least there's going to be alcohol. Hopefully I'll have fun, doubt it though. I think I'll just end up sitting around for the first couple days trying to let the bug bites and my sunburn heal, but only half of my face is sunburnt, and one arm. :\ Bye for another week tif.
- Today...
-
"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice
Nice, I hope things turn out good for ya. Why did she do it over a text though? :? School's out here and we don't live close to each other, plus we're really too young to meet each other anywhere (both our parents are really strcit). I won't even get to see her until July :( counting down the days. Unless you are going to be able to see her very regularly I doubt it will work, unless of course you like long distance relationships. Long distance relationships mean you can pretend a lot of things without really having to back them up. Long distance relationships are terrible, and stupid.
-
Your first car
I have a car, just no license. It's a 2001 chevy cavalier with a spoiler, and it still works, and doesn't need any repairs on it yet. 200 or so thousand kilometres on it. Now I just need to grow up and get a license.
-
Homosexuality: Right or Wrong?
I think we're talking about two kinds of "disgusting". There is the physically repulsive disgusting that you experience when you eat anchovies, then there is the mentally repulsive disgusting that you experience when you hear about rapists or murderers. There is nothing wrong with eating anchovies even though I personally think they are disgusting. Rape and murder is a different though - they are disgusting and wrong. I don't see anything wrong with homosexuality at all, but I just can't help but think "eww" when I see it much like the anchovies. I guess it depends on the atmosphere. In my school, girls can hug, kiss, spank, etc. but if a guy does that they are going to get made fun of. Unless you play sports.
- Guess the Game
-
Today...
I lave at 7 tomorrow morning for a 3 day camping/canoeing trip for my outdoor ed class, hopefully I'll enjoy myself, although I really doubt I will. My class is filled with [bleep]y girls and [wagon], and a pervert or two, and a couple potheads. I should probably go and pack all the stuff I'll need. Bye tif, don't start any epicly amazing threads that I'll end up missing out on while I'm gone. Also, the game.
-
How many of you frequent some sort of *chan?
I have to ask, what was... the incident... ;-;?
-
Real life pictures - 3
Your head looks very very soft..
-
Questionable Items in Your Possession
Your actually proud of owning a fleshlight? Lol. Fleshlight is plural, meaning he owns more than one.
-
Detrimental Effects of Television
The last tiem I remember watching tv instead of just laying down and it being on, was when lost or 24 started, then I just gave up on watching them.
-
Swine Flu (H1N1 Strain) Reaches Level 6 - Official Pandemic
Two of my cousins have H1N1. I laughed at them.
-
The Weirdest Dream You've Ever Had!
Were you on a boat?
-
Millions of Iranians erupt into riot- UPDATE: Its spreading
From the pictures I saw looks like a lot of the riot police were just hitting whoever was around.
-
The Weirdest Dream You've Ever Had!
I really really hate the dreams where something good happens, and something that'd make you almost happy happens, then you wake up. Always dissapoints me, and makes me feel like crap.