Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

deathdrow

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by deathdrow

  1. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    For us it rains for a half an hour, is sunny for a half an hour, is cloudy for two hours, and the cold the whole time, and then the cycle repeats itself. Makes it next to impossible to mow the lawn like I'm supposed to, but it's nice out today. So I'll do it today.
  2. This is probably my favorite game, more specifically Ocarina of Time. I can't play it anymore though. I know the whole game inside and out from playing it excessively. I wish I somehow could forget everything I know about it that way I could start over fresh and it would be new to me again. I stopped playing it for 5 years, got back to it, and still remembered how to do everything. I hate good memory. :cry: Have you ever played OoT master quest? That's what I'm playing right now, and everythings different, sort of. I'm enjoying it. Nope, what's the difference? Is it supposed to be harder? Dungeons are completely different, longer, and have more puzzles. The dungeons are the same basically, but every room is different, give or take a couple, and new puzzles completely. It's really nice to be able to play OoT like it's new again. Basically, it's a lot more challenging from what I remember reading about it before I got it, and it's supposed to be a lot harder, personally I'm enjoying it. To unspam: I love shrimp.
  3. deathdrow replied to AndyPandy's topic in Off-Topic
    what's funny is brave new world is OLDER than 1984 and it s way more insightful and accurate, 1084 is just scare mongering it's ridiculous. it read more like an encyvkopedia when compared to bnw. wrote a comparative essay between the two for my senior year I think 1984 is very powerful; its been haunting me for a few days which I think is the idea. BNW is showing what could happen if power is unchecked; 1984 is showing why we can't let power be unchecked(in a way, the world in bnw is something I wouldn't mind, after all whats actually wrong with it? 1984's main beauty is showing the sheer wrongness that can happen when you think about it spoilers [hide=]O reilley's sheer sociopathy beyond sociopathy is a key factor here. The fact that the party is pursuing power for the hell of it is evil beyond even hitler. Their isn't a goal of better life for one group, its just lets just screw up everything so we keep the party in power.[/hide] I don't think 1984 is great plot wise since it kind of breaks down at the end, but I think its real beauty is in the central theme that absolute power corrupts absolutely. You should read animal farm, it's relatively short, and a good read.
  4. deathdrow replied to AndyPandy's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm going to read brave new world sometime soon, I really liked 1984, made me think about things a lot. I'm currently reading World War Z, lots of zumbeh dreams again. :D D:
  5. That would stop the first wave but the next few would just walk on top of the already dead ones, once again this wouldn't stop raiders. Btw are we assuming that zombies have an instinctual knowledge of where live humans are? Hunter I was thinking a decently wide and deep trench, with dirt piled on the one side, and some forms to acces the trench form the wall, a wall made up of 10-15 foot trees, at an angle of about 15 degrees, so that they'd be much more difficult to climb, and probably prevent raiders from sneaking up on us, we'd notice by the time they'd be over, if they managed to. plus I don't think zombies would be able to climb that. [hide=god awful drawing, not to scale at all.][/hide] you see were happy because we have a wall and a happy house, and the raider is sad, because it's really hard to climb. I'll say it again, not at all to scale. Seems like it'd be a good wall for you all. Now rip my idea apart.
  6. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I started playing my guitar again today, I'm slowly learning how to, and my fingers hurt like a [bleep]. I went to my cousins house for dinner tonight, they had fancy truffle cake, it was yummy, then my cousin taught me how to play smoke on the water. and I played gh world tour, which was interesting.
  7. Couldn't we have two three foot wide moats, that are five feet deep, then a wood, with something filling the cracks or solidifying it? and sharpen the tips of the wood?
  8. in cash generally 2-3m in my bank, and 2.5m in miscellania. and in items and cash I've got 20-25m I'd assume. never really checked.
  9. WTF WOODEN SHOES@~#?!#!@? win. and those are some very nice keeteys.
  10. This is probably my favorite game, more specifically Ocarina of Time. I can't play it anymore though. I know the whole game inside and out from playing it excessively. I wish I somehow could forget everything I know about it that way I could start over fresh and it would be new to me again. I stopped playing it for 5 years, got back to it, and still remembered how to do everything. I hate good memory. :cry: Have you ever played OoT master quest? That's what I'm playing right now, and everythings different, sort of. I'm enjoying it.
  11. I like digging holes, would that be helpful at all for tzdf?
  12. I thought he was going to strip naked when he started taking his sweater off. I feel violated.
  13. your mom is a very high, thick, and long cement wall lolooololololol. You probably could, if you had a lot of time, but the zombies could make a pile, and just climb up, I think I remember having read that they can do that in the guide, but that's only if there are hundreds and hundreds of them aware you're there. Also, building an extremely high, thick, long would be really difficult, use up a lot of resources, take a long time, and wouldn't be all too easy to do while there are zombies running around, plus it wouldn't be all that stable, weather and whatnot could hit it hard. Plus you'd need to worry about erosion around the base, and cracking in the cement. Not a very plausible plan, but get super building powers and it might be a good idea. A wall is actually one of the best defences possible, it's a must have if we ever want a permanent pocket of survivors. The bigger the better in my opinion. Even if they take a long time they are absolutly worth it, no horde could get over a 20ft tall wall of solid concrete, even if they started piling up it would take MONTHS for them to reach that high. In that space of time we can burn the corpses of the already dead zombies too, so basically they can never get over the wall. Yes, the dangers when building a wall as well as the problem of supplies are valid concerns, but we can defend the builders fairly easily if we arm all non-builders with weapons, which they will already have. We'll find a way to get supplies, if all else fails we can chop down a number of trees and pile the logs on top of one another as a fairly strong wall. Obviously the logs would need to be bound together, plus you'd need two to three layers of logs not counting the height. But it could work. It would take a lot of manpower to build a 20 foot tall concrete wall, especially since we won't have any power at all I'm assuming, nor will there be an abundant supply of gas, so no big machines, and getting that much concrete is a whole different problem. It just doesn't seem plausible to me, but then again it depends on the size of the area you're trying to enclose.
  14. deathdrow replied to AndyPandy's topic in Off-Topic
    Nobody suggested the nancy drew books? I'm disappointed. I've hardly been reading lately. I need to finish reading the HG Wells collection I've got.
  15. deathdrow replied to Mollerz's topic in Off-Topic
    You can't try and explain what it is? That would be so much easier.
  16. Use the sticky. viewtopic.php?f=10&t=561170
  17. The horseflies on my grandmother's farm bite chunks out of me, it's really disgusting. Ever since I learned the potential threat behind sun burns and skin cancer, I made sure I wore sunscreen when I knew I'd be outside all day. 2/4 of my uncles have skin cancer, so I'm definitely prone to it. The only downside to healthy skin is that I cannot peel off layers of it and toss them at my friends anymore :cry: God that's hot. I generally don't go out in the sun all that much, I hadn't tanned in the least for two years until last week because I was in the bahamas, and I hardly tanned at all. SPF 60 FTW.
  18. :lol: :thumbsup: Um, I hate the summer, it's too hot and I hate myself so I cover up. but sunscreen makes sunburns feel better. 'Aftersun' lotion helps sunburns better, sunscreen prevents them \ But sunscreen makes them feel better. Or prevents the already burnt skin burning even further? :-k IT MAKES THEM FEEL BETTER! >.<
  19. :lol: :thumbsup: Um, I hate the summer, it's too hot and I hate myself so I cover up. but sunscreen makes sunburns feel better. 'Aftersun' lotion helps sunburns better, sunscreen prevents them \ But sunscreen makes them feel better.
  20. :lol: :thumbsup: Um, I hate the summer, it's too hot and I hate myself so I cover up. but sunscreen makes sunburns feel better.
  21. your mom is a very high, thick, and long cement wall lolooololololol. You probably could, if you had a lot of time, but the zombies could make a pile, and just climb up, I think I remember having read that they can do that in the guide, but that's only if there are hundreds and hundreds of them aware you're there. Also, building an extremely high, thick, long would be really difficult, use up a lot of resources, take a long time, and wouldn't be all too easy to do while there are zombies running around, plus it wouldn't be all that stable, weather and whatnot could hit it hard. Plus you'd need to worry about erosion around the base, and cracking in the cement. Not a very plausible plan, but get super building powers and it might be a good idea.
  22. :shock: WHAT It had his hand in it, and that's all. The voice wasn't his. I was sad.
  23. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    About what? Two girls crying because they were puking one girl whispering to her self about how she wanted some guy in her pants and some other chick asking me to occupy them while she puked. It didn't bug me much though, because I was already awake.
  24. I saw an oxiclean commercial without him in it yesterday.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.