Everything posted by deathdrow
-
PETA Forums Shutting Down - The Rest Soon to Follow?
I [bleep]ing hate peta, and I'd be glad if they shutdown, but they won't. There are too many rich celebrities who support them.
- Today...
-
Things that used to scare you as a kid (Pics!)
They had those goosebumps books, I could never read those, they scared the [cabbage] out of me. But then they made the books into these hour long tv shows, and there was this one about this clown that kept doing bad things or something, I forget what exactly, But I had nightmares all the time about it, and clown dolls still creepy the hell out of me.
-
Today...
There's little kids in Africa that are starving, and they're still trying. Don't be grumpy, you're pretty lucky. It doesn't matter if they're still trying, I'm just grumpy cause I can't sleep, Just makes me more irritable. I figured out what to do in the game (which is OoT master quest btw) Now I have too many rooms to go into.
-
Today...
I'm in a terrible mood today. all grumpy and sad. I was playing zelda earlier, but now I'm stuck and I don't know what to do. I mean I know what to do, just can't do it because of the lack of a magic potion. I'm apparently getting passport pictures taken later today, those always look terrible. :(
-
RSOF Forum Thread: Summoning Response
I don't see why they can't just have it so it could be like the old quests tab was, and have a summoning tab you can click in, but in the fighty options tab. that'd work for me.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
I gotted mining brawlers.
-
Today...
Heh. Always fun to pull stuff like that; but it's not that weird in my opinion, seeing as some of my 17 year old friends have had girlfriends around that age. If they were a year older though, it would probably be a little odd, but yeah. 12=just barely starting/not even started puberty. 17=far into/ending/done with puberty. How is that normal, and being 18 and 17 is hardly a noticeable difference, you're still hitting on a [bleep]ing twelve year old. twelve year olds haven't even started high school yet.
-
Need tracing
It appears to be low quality and really pixelated.
- Today...
- Today...
-
Recent Signatures
They all kind of look the same.
- Today...
- Today...
-
New Icon Discussion [BIG UPDATES]
looks like a compass, what do you use a compass for? CAMPING@#!@!#! Plus those new hide and seek things, great games to play in the forest, definetely camping.
-
Manufactured pop stars
If you ignore them they cease to exist. poppy people that is, didn't read the whole thing, cause I was lazy, but now I did. It's really just best to ignore all the stupid [cabbage]ty popstars and whatnot.
- Today...
-
Today...
winner winner chicken dinner. I went rafting on riviere rouge today, it was pretty fun sort of. I got the most [bleep]ed up sunburn though, it's in random spots all over, really really wierd. I'm at my daddies house D:, it's his first week of vacation, and he has lots of stuffs planned out. and I realized I have calises from playing guitar, and they got wet, and sorta almost dissappeared, but they're still their, so I'm happy, and that reminds me that I wanna play guitar, so I'm going to go do that now.
- Today...
-
Boy Scouts...
I was in beavers and cubs. ;)
- Today...
-
Jagex Games Studio?
lolwut? My browser doesn't show it as jagex games studio.
-
Things that annoy the hell out of you
Nup. I laughed too. It's not that funny... It was just sort of ironically funny, sorta maybe.
-
Things that annoy the hell out of you
[hide=quote summin, forget what its called.] Third time it has happened in last 5 years... My now ex gf dumped me and started dating my gf before her Three times in 5 years? That isn't a coincidence. Ok, so this is kinda cool. So let's say the first girlfriend is named gf#1. Baller is dating her. She dumps him/whatever. Then gf#2 comes along, dumps him, and becomes a lesbian. Dates gf#1. Then gf#3 comes along, dumps him, and becomes a lesbian. Dates gf#2. So eventually, all your girlfriends will have dated eachother. I say it's an enormous conspiracy. oral of the story: Don't introduce your GF to your ex. ha! oral. unspamify: people who talk with food in their mouth. I wonder who else laughed at mage's typo. Unspam: It annoys me when people are too immature, there's only so much I can tolerate. [/hide] did you just call me immature? because if you did, I'm offended.
-
Things that annoy the hell out of you
That's happened to you how many times? And your girlfriend dumped you, making her your ex-girlfriend, and then dated herself? Third time it has happened in last 5 years... My now ex gf dumped me and started dating my gf before her Three times in 5 years? That isn't a coincidence. Ok, so this is kinda cool. So let's say the first girlfriend is named gf#1. Baller is dating her. She dumps him/whatever. Then gf#2 comes along, dumps him, and becomes a lesbian. Dates gf#1. Then gf#3 comes along, dumps him, and becomes a lesbian. Dates gf#2. So eventually, all your girlfriends will have dated eachother. I say it's an enormous conspiracy. oral of the story: Don't introduce your GF to your ex. ha! oral. unspamify: people who talk with food in their mouth.