Everything posted by deathdrow
-
Never Underestimate the value of the cent
Legally she doesn't have to except change unless it's rolled. the people in the video are [bleep]ing idiots, and try to hard to act like they know what they're talking about.
-
Today...
Why the x at the end of the sentence? Because it means hug, and she is hugging all of us. DUH Maybe I should get into the habit too. xoxo gossip girl *snicker snicker* I use a powerwasher today. 8-) It was fun, I wrote things is messyness, and used it on my shoes, and cleaned them, and got mud all over me, and dug a hole with the water, and killed bugs with the water. I like power-washers. I'm going to cage au sports for supper tonight. o: and is it just me, or does OT have like, no real, discussable, detable type threads right now? I was going to get ice cream today, but instead I'm going to a restaurant, and tomorrow I'm getting ice cream.
- Today...
-
Things that annoy the hell out of you
I watched like ten and then retched.
- Today...
-
Things that annoy the hell out of you
she has old lady eyes and lips, looks like she's [bleep]ing forty, it's nasty. That's just ew.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
I got a slayer helm last night. \ fiftieth task got me up to 523 points. I have a slayer helm now, I'm glad I decided to get it.
- Today...
- Today...
- Today...
- Today...
-
What makes you who you are?
So we're all exactly the same? pretty much.
- Today...
-
What makes you who you are?
uniqueness doesn't exist.
-
Real life pictures - 3
:lol: You too look like someone I know. That makes 2. First deathdrow and then you. I look like someone you know? O:
- Today...
-
Hidden Faces
That's the face I saw, but it could have just been a geometry joke. Anyways, that's the face I found.
- Today...
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
^hardy har har.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
got that last night http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/8697/picture47.png when yesterdays update happened, I got this message, and I didn't have any friends online. clue I got earlier today, second zammy page 1 in three days.
- Today...
-
How do I..
[img=www.tinypic.com if you got your picture on there, just stick the link in here.]
- Today...
-
Stuff that creeps you out (Insects maybe? D:)
USE HIDE TAGS DDDD:
-
Worst way to die
Why cement? prevent zumbehs.