Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

deathdrow

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by deathdrow

  1. I thought they only did that when they edited something. I remember having read a mod say, or reading somewhere, that making a post in one solid color other than white was against the rule. But then again I remember someone made a french or spanish thread, and it got locked for being french/spanish.
  2. How could the best thing for the baby ever be abortion? The parents working all day and not paying much attention to the conscious baby. The unconscious baby can be aborted to avoid all that. So your saying the baby would rather have not lived than have a crappy childhood? Your assuming quite a lot there. Humans always assume, we have to in some cases. Especially to something that we can't even talk to or IT doesn't even knows IT'S OWN SELF exists. But it will.A life is a life, whether it knows it or not. Can you justify slaughtering animals for the fun of it, because they're not self-aware? You can't say it's definitely going to live, and it really isn't a life yet, it's still a bunch of cells forming, although 5 months in really is late to be getting an abortion, I don't agree with that myself, but it's their choice. You can't justify slaughtering animals because they're (arguably) not self-aware, but you can justify killing them for food. and babies are delicious.
  3. How could the best thing for the baby ever be abortion? The parents working all day and not paying much attention to the conscious baby. The unconscious baby can be aborted to avoid all that. So your saying the baby would rather have not lived than have a crappy childhood? Your assuming quite a lot there. It wasn't the baby's decision, the baby wasn't even fully grown yet, it wasn't conscious, it wasn't aware of it's existence. Also, having a crappy childhood can [bleep] a kid up later on in life, and lead to them having many psychological issues.
  4. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Happy birthday! High School Musical 1 & 2 is being aired right now. HE HAS A WONDERFUL VOICE IT MAKES ME MELT Ugh, my sister and mum are watching it too -.- And what do you mean he? It isn't his, it's dubbed. Whaaaaaat? It's Zac Efron singing! I swear! Man why don't you watch it with your mum and sister, it's so Are you for cereal? :uhh:
  5. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    hm, well I'm about to head off. it's just teh internetz r so adikcing liek omg.
  6. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I think I'll go try that. I bet all the nosebleeds I've had today have to do with my lack of sleep.
  7. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Don't worry, you'll crash and feel terrible soon enough : I hope so. I just tried sleeping, but I couldn't fall asleep. I have no [bleep]ing clue why I'm not sleepy.
  8. When I sneeze I make this annoying CHEWWWWW! sound like a Pokemon. Mmm. Wasp nipples. Pika pika ? Arn't there 400 and something pokemon? What makes you jump to Pikachu? You find me another pokemon that makes the *chuuu* noise because I can't think of one. Well I haven't played pokemon in ages so it may take awhile but I will find you one. When you least expect it I will bring back up this conversation to say I found one. Well there's raichu. Confession: I uhm. balls. [bleep] it.
  9. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    It's been 36 hours or so since I last slept, and I'm still not tired. I think I'm broken.
  10. You need a psychologist. I suggest you go see one.
  11. When I sneeze I make this annoying CHEWWWWW! sound like a Pokemon. Mmm. Wasp nipples. Pika pika ? Arn't there 400 and something pokemon? What makes you jump to Pikachu? pika chu pika pika CHEWWWWWW you see it now?
  12. 8/10 I don't really have a sig anymore. but if you feel like it rate what is there, or just rate dfchester, and skip me.
  13. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm not tired at all, and it's been well over 30 hours since I slept last. I have no idea why I'm not sleepy. Normally I'd be exhausted if I hadn't slept for this long. I really wish I was on meds.
  14. I have a piece of [cabbage] lg rumor that's kind of broken, and I'm on virgin mobile.
  15. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I didn't even get a good present. I think I'm going to stay up as long as I can, and see how it works out, I'm not tired at all, and it's been quite a long time.
  16. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    You really ought to just email your teacher to find out what the summer reading is, it'd be better than not doing it, that'd leave a bad impression for you starting off the year. I haven't slept in thirty hours, and yet I'm still not tired. Everyone needs to start posting more, OT is being all slow and not used.
  17. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Got tired of having an avatar and a colorful siggy.
  18. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    It's been 27 hours since I slept, and I'm not tired at all. :o
  19. Definetely not worth it.
  20. http://www.tip.it/runescape/?page=cooki ... e.htm#burn It's 94, not 91. EDIT: I think I misunderstood your question, but no, you won't stop burning them earlier on a range/oven.
  21. I'm going maple longs (u) to 70, then I'm going to do yew longs to 75 or 80. 180k for five fletch levels isn't too bad. A mod can lock is he/she wants.
  22. This thread made me start drinking water again.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.