Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

deathdrow

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by deathdrow

  1. Yeah screaming on top of rapping about taking "shawtys" pants' off is a lot better. I prefer that to whiny singing.
  2. Dont listen to Brokencyde, you might kill yourself. Brokencyde are way better than 3oh3 Hopefully that is sarcasm. I hate both but Brokencyde is way worse. I'd really prefer listening to brokencyde over 3oh3. They both suck hard, but at least brokencyde aren't a bunch of poppy whining.
  3. Dont listen to Brokencyde, you might kill yourself. Brokencyde are way better than 3oh3
  4. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    All 4? Yeah, they hardly have any roots though, so it shouldn't be too bad.
  5. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I really need to resist throwing in a black joke. Today was pretty good, girlfriend came over, It was nice. I'm dead tired, and have to go into my dad's workey place tomorrow to do work, and make money, and on wednesday I'm getting my wisdoms out. =\
  6. Somebody has the spot I reserved. :cry:
  7. It's [bleep]ing insane how fast he can run, I mean that's ten metres a second, it's ridiculous.
  8. When you open your snackpacks, and the top foil rips in half, and you get a strip laying across, and you have to dip your fingers into you're pudding. It makes me so sad. :cry:
  9. Because sex is one of the most awesome things on the planet.
  10. tif isn't one person.
  11. My sister's 8 year old friend saw me playing rs and started telling me about how she plays. :wall:
  12. I've never shot a gun before, other than an airsoft/paintball gun. god damn murricans and yer guns.
  13. Yay for sounding like an ignorant [puncture]!
  14. I really wish I knew how that combobreaker meme went.
  15. I have a question, why do people cry anyways? I've never understood that.
  16. I was letting someone 76k me, and I pulled out 760k, instead of 76k. :wall:
  17. Mainly because men are seen as being manly, and manliness doesn't involve crying. plus women are more open to their emotions, men aren't, mostly becuase they're homophobes, and think it's gay.
  18. Anyone think of lovemaking? That'd be pretty awesome.
  19. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    You know I was just thinking about you, and how you haven't been on in forever, and bam. there you are. I chuckled at that. But hey, I've had a slightly busy summer and I kinda forgot about Tip.It for a while #-o It's understandable, I thought you were dead though. It's good you're not.
  20. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    You know I was just thinking about you, and how you haven't been on in forever, and bam. there you are.
  21. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I saw harry potter today, it kind of sucked, but was still decent. I'm exhausted.
  22. deathdrow replied to Pinkbullet3's topic in Off-Topic
    College (uni) gives you a lot of free time as a freshman. [/hide] I get confused with the American System. Here in the uk, you finish secondary school (high school) at 16, then can either end school, or go to college for two years(or 6th form). then after those two years go to university. 6th form and secondary school were so much fun looking back on them. At the time it felt so grinding and boring, but oh by god i wish i could have that much of an easy life nowdays. 6th form esepcailly, doing only three subjects, i had so many free periods, life was a breeze. The best part though was that it was free. Uni is so complicated, the fees alone are taking months to sort out, i had less complications in around 14 years of schooling than i have in the 4-6 months of trying to sort out fees for university. For the American System, you graduate high school (usually you're 18) and then you go to college. High school consists of grades 9 through 12 (freshman, sophomore, junior, senior), and you usually sort out your college applications the summer before and going into senior year. To me, the UK system seems confusing, lol. #-o :thumbup: UK is indeed confusing. I live in canada, going into GR 11. There was a girl last year who moved here from the US, but she already was in GR 10, but she took it again? I have no idea why, it's so messed up. In Canada its: gr 1 - 6, elementary 7-9 junior high 10-12 senior high :? I live in canada and that's not how it works, but that's cause I'm in frenchieland. k-6= elementary 7-8=junior high 9-11= senior high then we have two years of cegep, one of which can count for your first year of university, depending on the courses you take.
  23. First of all, wrong forum, second of all, use hide tags if you have that many pictures, and third of all. gratz.
  24. I was looking at clues on this thread today, and I was like hot damn, I'd love to get a fancy god plate. and bam, I did. That clue finally got me my first ever 10mill, I've been hovering around 9.5m for weeks, but now I have 10m, green monies ftw. sorry for the [cabbage] quality, lowest detail I can get on high detail, and forgetting to save as ping, makes it look bad. D:
  25. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I read that as butter originally. this post is too spammy. It's too warm out, it's bugging me a lot.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.