Everything posted by deathdrow
- Today...
-
Internet Memes
It started in forsaken's chat somehow.
- Today...
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
meh. pretty damn good for my standards. could be much better though.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
It wasn't from lag, I moved the camera angle, and it cut everyone, everything(almost) from showing up, I had the angle so the roof that was getting cut off was just at the edge of the screen, and that happened. The sweetcorn was the other glitch, I think it was a glitch at least.
-
-# The Great Tip.It Grid #- New support Sigs!
My [wagon] you aren't.
- Today...
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
I found a pretty little glitch, let's see if anybody can see it.
-
Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!
I love how many whiney morons there are who complain constantly in threads like these, it makes me lul.
- Today...
-
-# The Great Tip.It Grid #- New support Sigs!
He has two different accounts. nobstalf and goonstalf.
-
Today...
What college do you go to? Today, I woke up, and that's about it so far, I had a nice itme at my grandparents yesterday, got to see my cousin who's going to college in a couple weeks, and I drank some beer with him and two of my other cousins, and got taught a couple of drinking games.
- Today...
-
Today...
That's got to be one of my favorite lines from the whole series. Edit: We have nearly the same exact number of posts. :-s I broke my promise D: wat uhm. I wasn't supposed to pass you in number of posts, you made me promise, but I did. I've been looking for that app, but I can't find it. :-k
- Today...
-
What are you listening to right now!?
You ought to stop double-posting, that's bad. Romantic rights-Death From Above 1979
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
A few of my friends have been saying it's nerfed, I let my friend get a 76k on me, and I was at 12 ep, dropped 9 ep, and got 1mill worth of loot. I don't know if it's nerfed, maybe it is, maybe it isn't. I know I had a lot of death heat though.
-
what do you think will happen in 2012?
I think it's really just one big coincidence that a ton of stuff is happening, there are tons of lunar cycles all lending, and apparently all the planets are going to be lined up. I bet the sun is going to turn into a big laser and shoot big holes in all the planets, and make a pretty little asteroid necklace.
-
"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice
What exactly have you done to get her family AND friends to both hate you? Family, was from the texts they read, I'm assuming, and friends, was because he's broken up with her several times, and I'm assuming she was hurt from that, and friends don't like seeing their friends hurt.
- Today...
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
brew or ponds Wouldn't be the case, because the person is wielding a whip and in the high scores is only 67 attack. Only logical reason would be that they trained without logging out and then went to clan wars afterwards, all under 6 hours. I wasn't posting the picture because of that though, I was just wanted to showcase the hit :ugeek: You can hit more than what the persons hp left is, I've hit an 8 on someone who had 1hp left.
-
Things that annoy the hell out of you
I'm generally not one for arguing, but that was just like, one time. I can reach everywhere on my back, so i don't have that problem.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
epic win, I love you. Nice quote in your sig. :D Can't wait for Ritual of Names. Me too, I've been trying to download their ep for a month, and it won't download. ): Take these hands and throw them in the river-A Silver Mt. Zion
-
What have you achieved this summer?
What scientific field is that?
-
Your views on file sharing and piracy
How exactly DO they catch people anyways?