Everything posted by deathdrow
-
What have you achieved this summer?
I had a pretty damn good summer actually, I'll go into more detail later on.
-
Things that annoy the hell out of you
You are a new addittion to my list. You really ought to get the sand out of your [ice cream], cause you're really uptight about everything. keep it clean ~Stevepole Not really, you don't even know me. :lol: well, almost every single post I've read by you you're always being all grumpy.
-
Things that annoy the hell out of you
You are a new addittion to my list. You really ought to get the sand out of your [ice cream], cause you're really uptight about everything. keep it clean ~Stevepole sorry D:
- Your average level?
-
Trainees no more - Introducing 14 new Mods!
Well I think at least 13 of them will end up being good mods. garts.
- Today...
-
What are you listening to right now!?
epic win, I love you. [yt]G-GbN_DPpX8[/yt]
-
Post all trivial Youtube videos here
LOL :lol:
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
no, 209, because I'm assuming he's not counting the 100 picks as part of that.
- Today...
-
Today...
Rofl. My girlfriend did that last night, she didn't puke or anything, she was just really grossed out. Did you watch the pain olympics? Yes. I also watched a man being murdered (not fake, also known as 3guys1hammer), 2girls1cup, 2girls1finger. 2girls1cup and 2girls1finger really aren't that bad, they're gross, but I don't see how they'd make anyone puke. I'm completely desensitized to violence, I saw a suicide gif thread on /gif/ that took me over the edge to desensitization. I've seen a lot of [cabbage] anyways, plus I saw someone get hit by a car when I was 4, that was pretty freaky.
-
Post all trivial Youtube videos here
She ought to sing louder. Good voice though? Not bad, couldn't really here it though, it's a good quiet voice. This one of you're friends or summin?
-
Post all trivial Youtube videos here
She ought to sing louder.
-
Hegemony-V2 begins page 302
I think I'm allowed to be peru, so peru uhm, I don't know how to start out. Any advice?
-
What are you listening to right now!?
13 Angels standing guard 'round the side of your bed-A Silver Mt. Zion This song is really sad, I think, I'm not quite sure, it's a [bleep]ing amazing song though. [yt]hQZfGa5t4e8[/yt]
-
Today...
Rofl. My girlfriend did that last night, she didn't puke or anything, she was just really grossed out. Did you watch the pain olympics? Today I did [cabbage] all. I sat around on my [wagon] and played on the computer, My facee isn't so swollen anymore, still hurts a bit, but I'm getting better. Still can't really eat any solid food, should be better by sunday, or at least almost better, and [bleep], I'm getting a haircut tomorrow >.< I have no idea how to chop my hurr.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
:twss: First ever skirt drop, i've gotten meds before, but yay!
- Today...
-
A Multi-Media Gallery
Jesus christ I wish I could take pictures like that, what type of camera do you have?
-
"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice
IOI's? and just go for it, you've got nothing to lose. other than your dignity. IOI's- As I understand it, indicators of interest. ;) Ah, thanks for the explanation. :
-
Your views on file sharing and piracy
I've bought two songs legally, and about 15 albums of mine I already owned. Most of the bands I listen to don't give a crap, or let you download their music for free anyways, or their albums are next to impossible to find, let alone do I have the money to buy that many albums.
-
"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice
IOI's? and just go for it, you've got nothing to lose. other than your dignity.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Never gonna give you up :D
-
75 Albums you should own, Tip.It version
[/hide] Latinoking hawkxs Erk02 StrOwez ANDME >.<
-
Hegemony-V2 begins page 302
Can I be peru?