Everything posted by deathdrow
- Today...
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
omfg I'm a noob. holy [cabbage]! I was 76king with someone, and they were killing me, and i accidentally pulled out 760k, instead of 76k. FML. :( :( :( :(
-
Stuff that creeps you out (Insects maybe? D:)
Bioshock when it's late at night. The twilight zone too.
-
Cigarettes
I smoke on ocassion when I'm stressed out like [bleep]. I used to smoke, don't anymore.
-
The Sig Rating Game
10/10 Becuase it's the oldest siggy I can remember, and I don't understand it.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
I wish I knew how to pk. Decided I'd get this since I plan on working on my firemaking, and 2% bonus is always nice.
-
Rating Avatars Game
0/10 because it's oversized. :shame:
-
The Sig Rating Game
8/10, very happy. I'm going to make a sig, or get someone to make me a sig soon.
- Today...
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
10/10
-
Cool secret agent gadgets!
I thought it was gonna be about secret ingredients in food.
-
Rating Avatars Game
8/10 Those are fancy shields, and they look cool.
-
Ask a SMART Question, Get a STUPID Answer
Because wpa isn't made of cheese. Why don't phones get service far underground?
-
Image Warz
I haz bike lane, no cars allowed.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Crowquill-Circle takes the square.
- Today...
-
Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...
thanks you very much racheya. I have 7773 songs in my itunes, which equals 43.56 gb of music, and I can't figure out how many artists. I'm getting bored of them though. It's just I can't find any new bands, or probably I'm not trying hard enough. You only listen to sixteen bands? :-s
-
Image Warz
I haz helmet kthxbye.
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
4/12 Only seen you in here, so 10/12 for here.
-
The Sig Rating Game
WTF? Is my sig so bad? It's just a sats sig, nothing special, stats sigs can't do any better than 2 imo, unless they're really fancy. and 2/10.
-
Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...
Making a post in one solid color is not against the rules. But to everyone please try your best to remain on topic. confession: I drink to much pop and my new roommate is starting to get on my nerves.. That is why if all goes well this time next week I will be at Six Flags in California away from her. :D Making a post in a color other then the regular is against the rules. You should check the rules again. ;) Lets have no more talk of font colors. Thanks. Would you mind directing me to where the rules are? I've looked for them before but never found them.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
:roll: unspam: I spent 180k on 4k maples, and got 70 fletching. I want 80 fletch so I can get EE. I also need 75 fm, and 70 pray. and 70 pray is going to cost me 4 mill. fml. Making yew longs to 80 would be best xp and wouldn't kill my money pile right?
- The Sig Rating Game
-
Abortion what do you think of it?
So, the cells aren't alive? Changed my opinion on this a bit since last time I came here. I think you should legally have the right to have an abortion, but that's not to say it's morally right at all. Cells are alive, but they're not alive in the sense that they can't think. They're just pre-programmed matter, with specific things to do, that it does. I'm not completely sure on how "alive" a baby is depending on how far into the pregnancy it is, and I'm assuming it would vary, not by much, but still. I understand all humans are are a bunch of cells mixed together, so that pretty much destroys my argument, and I've had trouble posting this, because I personally think it makes me sound like an idiot. But really, it's all got to do with philosophical views in a sense. I'm going to go read up some more on abortion. My views are that people should be able to do whatever the [bleep] they want. Morally I don't think it's right if the baby is at the stage where it can actually think. Which is probably around 7-8 months. Even still, if the people want an abortion they should be allowed to go get them.
-
Today...
Happy birthday! High School Musical 1 & 2 is being aired right now. HE HAS A WONDERFUL VOICE IT MAKES ME MELT Ugh, my sister and mum are watching it too -.- And what do you mean he? It isn't his, it's dubbed. Whaaaaaat? It's Zac Efron singing! I swear! Man why don't you watch it with your mum and sister, it's so Are you for cereal? :uhh: OF CURSE, HES SOOOO DREAMHY. MY HEART IS WOE FOR ZAC Nope. Not cereal at all. Did you get any sleep? Yeah, only about 6 hours though, but some sleep is better than no sleep I guess. Ouchy's advice helped.