Everything posted by deathdrow
- Today...
-
How much water to you drink per day?
none.
-
Paranoia
I never really classified thoughts like that as paranoia, and I guess I am rather paranoid, I think stuff like that all the time. Sometimes I think about things, and come up with ridiculous situations. Not much logic behind them, I'd share, but I don't feel like typing it all up right now, and it'd make me feel silly. Maybe some other time.
-
where to now??
You could always go into marine biology, that has to do with water, sort of.
-
Things that annoy the hell out of you
LOL.
-
Stuff that creeps you out (Insects maybe? D:)
Rofl, that bottom little tail part looks like a hamburger.
-
What's your skateboard set up?
I had a semi-decent skateboard, but my friend took it, I want it back, it was fancy. I should go ask if I can borrow one of my cousins skateboards, he has like ten of them.
-
Food.
Junkanoo is great, but goombay is better, and fried conch is amazing.
-
Today...
So siggied. LOL, I hadn't even thought of it that way. I just lol'd hard. Two night ago, I dreamt of a midget who was robbing the appartment I used to live in, I chased him down this wierd stairwell, then he jumped down what he thought was going to be a small jump, but it was a fifty foot drop, and he splattered, blood and guts everywhere, it was awesome, then I woke up.
- Today...
-
Hegemony-V2 begins page 302
You all make me want to play civilization really bad, but all of the cd's I have for it broke. :(
-
Real life pictures - 3
Oh I know what a trap is. and lol, you know about memes. I just wasn't sure what he wasn't sure of. maybe. I'm having difficulty articulating my sentences. Et tu est une barette. French is my first language and I'm not a hair clip. :-s I like talking french sometimes. It's fun. But not really, I usually hate the language. I couldn't think of a french word, so I looked around and saw a hairclip, then decided to call you a hairclip. I'm done now.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
You could of made the guthans into a set Sorry can't unspam, look 2 posts up : I hadn't even thought of that. I'll know for next time. unspam:I got this earlier. lol forgot img tags.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Checked my BoB today. It's improved quite a bit in the past couple weeks. [hide=old BoB][/hide] 39m not bad. for me at least. I couldn't fit much in my invy, have another 6-8 mill in supplies and other stuff in my bank.
-
Real life pictures - 3
Oh I know what a trap is. and lol, you know about memes. I just wasn't sure what he wasn't sure of. maybe. I'm having difficulty articulating my sentences. Et tu est une barette. And punctuating them. :-# O lawd, I'm not a grammar Nazi. I swear! I punctuate like that because I type like I do on msn. It's a really bad habit. I need to work on my grammar. Thanks for making me feel bad. ): and index this in B please. [hide=chewy stick ftw.][/hide] Done. Kcdragon8116 mercy buckets.
-
Real life pictures - 3
Oh I know what a trap is. and lol, you know about memes. I just wasn't sure what he wasn't sure of. maybe. I'm having difficulty articulating my sentences. Et tu est une barette.
-
What You Consider Attractive in Men and Women
Just like the plain red shirts I imagine you in!
-
Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...
it wasn't really in a bad thread or anything, it was just the main /b/ page, and I hadn't ever used vista before, and I exxed out, but it didn't kill the tab, so my grampa goes on to show me something, and opens up firefox, and BAM, 4chan. I was like aw [cabbage], exxed out again, then went ctrl+t and exxed out of the 4chan window. I got scared [cabbage]less, cause he was old, and like, it was /b/ and I'm pretty sure there was a picture of a naked girl there. So he might have noticed, and just decided to ignore it, or had no idea what was going on. Hopefully it was the latter.
-
Finally some closure! (99 Magic :P)
GARTZ. sorry for being all distracting when you were tryna get your fast mage ee ex pees. /being a nub. This is quite a wonderful accomplishment, and I'm assuming it took a lot of hard work, even though I was only talking to you for the past couple levels. ANYHOW. Good job. it's a pretty awesome level, and useful too. :thumbup: 12/12 you owe me a dollar. BAM prepared that in advance. and very naise.
-
Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...
I almost got caught on 4chan at my grandparents house once. :uhh: Stupid vista, doesn't let me actually ex out of windows.
-
Fastest way of getting Firemaking exp
mage logs?
-
Troll Tasks
Just go kill normal trolls up on death plateau, or in the little cave you go into before you hop into keldagrim. They're level 69, not hard to kill.
-
[RS Membership Question] PLEASE HELP!
I think he's asking a way to be a member for free. :?
-
Stuff that creeps you out (Insects maybe? D:)
I don't lol when I read about people [cabbage] their pants, I feel disgusted and unclean. good.
-
What You Consider Attractive in Men and Women
Thongs, depending on what type, generally can be very attractive. But not always. and it depends on the thong. and I can't believe I just wrote a post about thongs.