Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

deathdrow

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by deathdrow

  1. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    But I'm not tired, and I'm also hopped up on coffee.
  2. If you say where yes. Not much point in me reserving a 'random' spot when theres still over half of the grid empty. But if you want a specific spot, reserve it so other people don't have it. 5x5 good? Now your on the list : Thank you.
  3. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I didn't sleep last night, and I'm not tired at all, and it's been 20 or so hours since I slept last.
  4. If you say where yes. Not much point in me reserving a 'random' spot when theres still over half of the grid empty. But if you want a specific spot, reserve it so other people don't have it. 5x5 good?
  5. I'll ask again I guess, can I have a spot on there reserved for me? doesn't matter where.
  6. I plan on getting 80 fletching, It's a requirement for seers 3 diary, and I'd like to know of a good method of getting to 80, preferably at the cheapest cost. I'd like to know the cheapest way, and any method where I'd get fast xp, but minimal loss. Is there any way I can profit? Or would I need a higher level to be able to profit? Thanks for any replies. Stats:
  7. I have this dream, where everything is kind of slow, and there's someone yelling at me, but all the noise I hear is warped, and everything has a strange rythm to it, it's [bleep]ing terrible, makes me feel absolutely [bleep]ing miserable. I can't stand it, and it doesn't just stay as a dream, the feeling I get from it sticks with me when I'm awake sometimes too. it's horrible.
  8. deathdrow replied to Wot's topic in Forum Games
    2/12 crackers and cheese.
  9. 1/12 Only seen like two posts by you, the one above mine being one of them. I got rid of my avvy, and siggy.
  10. Deathdrow666: P2P
  11. I wrote haikus about cannibalism in your yearbook, great band, awful name.
  12. Non objective portait of karma-Circle takes the square
  13. I'd like to sign up for this, I'd love to do one of these.
  14. Pessimism ftw. Being scared to death would be awful. I hate being scared. Having your skin peeled off, and then dumped into a pile of salt would be fun.
  15. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I don't think I'll go to sleep, I've been having really [bleep]ed up dreams, I don't like them.
  16. deathdrow replied to nerdattack16's topic in Off-Topic
    I like peanut butter sandwiches with barbeque ruffles inside.
  17. There are always tons of people at greens in the CT.
  18. I thought of pirates the second time, and I still didn't hear it as being piratey. :-#
  19. I got full range void. :D Took me like, seven hours total. =\ but three of those hours were just me screwing around without a clan. Now I'm gonna get 80 fletch, and 75 firemaking so I can get seers 3 done.
  20. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    That fails so hard. Wow, another [bleep]ing site I'm not going to go on anymore.
  21. Really good list. I like almost all the albums on it. Except paramore, and metallica, yuck yuck. There were two or three bands I didn't know on the list. Overall it's good though. I wanna do one of these now.
  22. Erm...windows vista, 8 gigs of ram, nvidia 9400 gt graphics card. Does this not cover RS in HD? I mean it seems like RS would be no problem compared to games like Sup Com in max detail. What browser are you using?
  23. deathdrow replied to Pinkbullet3's topic in Off-Topic
    This year is apparently our most important year of high school, I'm pretty much ready to actually work, even if it's pointless, and stupid. I know I have to. I'm going to be in more challenging(hopefully) classes this year, I'm in the highest science, and second highest maths course. I would have gotten into the highest math course, but I didn't work for two of the terms, so I'm only in the second highest. I'm relatively excited for school to start, I miss school, in certain senses, I don't however miss all the [bleep]ing [wagon] I go to school with. Registration is on the 22nd, and we start on the 31st. Unfortunately, we're apparently going to be stuck at the junior campus for the first two months of school, because the expansion on the school is still being worked on, and we can't go in the school. Because of this we're going to have like 3500-4000 kids stuck in a school meant for 1400 kids. :wall: OH! and I'm a junior. this year.
  24. Can you reserve me a square on there? I'll make something sometime soon, just not right now.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.