Everything posted by deathdrow
-
Scariest moments in your life
You live in montreal? or were you just in montreal? The metro really isn't all that bad except for later on at night, that's when it's worth worrying. especially since late at night a lot of the thingies that the people go in are empty. I [bleep]ing love the metro.
- Today...
-
Main reason why teenagers shouldn't get tattoos
That's an interesting tattoo.
-
Main reason why teenagers shouldn't get tattoos
Exactly what I was about to say.
- Today...
-
Spiritual warriors.
I've been assigned spiritual warriors, never been assigned them, don't know where they are, how to kill them, what type of equipment I should wear, and wether or not I should bother killing them. thanks a ton, stats in sig.
-
things that didnt made sense to you when you were a kid
What do you end up doing if you walk in on her at it? I walk out of the room and cough loudly and pretend to trip on things, and if she doesn't notice, then I blast some music and hide under the covers in my room. I think you should try to initiate a conversation with her. generally her mouth is too full to respond.
-
things that didnt made sense to you when you were a kid
There is either a really gross way.... Or a not so gross way.... [sarcasm] They yelled it through my wall [/sarcasm] I used to have a friend who walked in on his parents. :wall: You make it sound like he either walked in on them multiple times or that he died. I've walked in on my mom doing things several times. It's not very pleasant. What do you end up doing if you walk in on her at it? I walk out of the room and cough loudly and pretend to trip on things, and if she doesn't notice, then I blast some music and hide under the covers in my room.
-
things that didnt made sense to you when you were a kid
There is either a really gross way.... Or a not so gross way.... [sarcasm] They yelled it through my wall [/sarcasm] I used to have a friend who walked in on his parents. :wall: You make it sound like he either walked in on them multiple times or that he died. I've walked in on my mom doing things several times. It's not very pleasant.
- Friends
-
Today...
:twss: I thought about getting 3/4 monitors and another graphics card. Crap: Forgot about cooling. Should I do water or get a huge [wagon] fan thing? Water. But you shoulda gotten quad monitors. Meh, I un-ordered desk (Too small) Anyone have any suggestions, oh I need a chair idea too. get something [bleep]ing comfortable and good for your back, my back and my tailbone keep hurting like hell because I can't afford a good chair. I have to sit in a [cabbage]ty little dinner table chair.
-
Riots and bombs in Northern Ireland
keep them crowbars handy.
-
Zombie Plans-Revised
I have an extremely large urge to stick a racist joke here, but I won't.
-
Ukraine bans Pornography
I agree with that. and good luck with them enforcing this law. rofl. I don't see why it should be illegal anyhow. Helps stop rapists from becoming rapists.
- Today...
-
things that didnt made sense to you when you were a kid
cancer. oh, and make not made.
-
Riddle me this....
I dry as I get wetter, what am I? if you don't know this one you fail hard. and it's probably already been posted, but I can't be bothered to go read through those 5+ pages.
- Today...
-
Chewing Gum
Has anybody ever blown a bubble that's really big, and it popped, but just kind of flattened out and layed down on your chin? It's awesome when that happens.
-
The Poll Topic - Question 2
D. I'd take all the monies, and send him back all his stuff that was in the wallet, and keep the wallet if it were nice.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
My Best of bank. more than I thought it'd be, and a lot of supplies I left out. not all that much considering I've been playing since 2001, but I did quit for a couple years here and there. I just started getting back into the game more seriously. I almost has green monies. I got 1600 total recently. [hide=1600 total, and a couple other levels] [/hide]
-
cant get into a "Mysterious ruins"
That's the body altar, the earth altar is next to varrock, up a bit north.
-
Chewing Gum
I'm sorry, I'm tired, and not paying attention. People could have been sticking gum absolutely everywhere, or just spitting it out, and some big politician guy stepped in some and got pissed off, and got it banned.
-
things that didnt made sense to you when you were a kid
I think I have good grammar, I probably over-use commas though. I never understood how they worked, and semi-colens, and the who/m rule.
-
Chewing Gum
Where are you that gum is illegal? I generally chew gum all the time, especially lately, I almost always have gum in my mouth, and when I don't it bugs the hell out of me to not have something to chew on. I either get a mixed pack of extra, or blue stride, not so much for the taste of it, just because it doesn't get rubbery fast, or five, generally green, hate the orange.