Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

deathdrow

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by deathdrow

  1. lurkers ftw?
  2. if you guys make your thingy at niagra falls can I come? it's only like, I'm not sure how many hours away, but not that long.
  3. Damnit, no. That is not what she said. She never said anything. She had no reason to. She is deaf, mute, and I choked her. She did not say that or anything! My point is, "That's what she said" annoys the hell out of me. rofl, you "choked her" ;)
  4. You look like a friend of mine who I haven't seen in a while, I think he got lung cancer. O_o >_> :( oh my, that I really wrote that down wrong, I didn't mean for that to be all like, yeah. I apologise.
  5. harry potter is better. for many reasons, which I'm sure have already been stated.
  6. every game I get into has been really really bad, and it seems like everyone is having connection issues. it's annoying.
  7. Marylin manson-A place in the dirt.
  8. deathdrow replied to AndyPandy's topic in Off-Topic
    anybody got any books they can recommend to me that'd make me think about things? I like books like that.
  9. trampolines are fun, but not fun when you bounce off accidentally and faceplant on your lawn.
  10. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    [hide=ATTENTION EVERYPEOPLE]The game.[/hide] Today I'm gonna be going mountain biking for the first time in forever n_n I lost. I have a really fancy mountain bike. it was my step daddies from back when we used to have money.
  11. or you could not be a total [kitty], and just tell him to quit being a [bleep] and only liking you for your possessions. He's probably gonna want to stop hanging out with you if you tell him he's not gonna be able to play your xbox all the time.
  12. I used to be able to run, but now I can't because it hurts like [bleep]. and the doctor told me why.
  13. You look like a friend of mine who I haven't seen in a while, I think he got lung cancer.
  14. and those [wagon] who put their toothbrush in the wrong hole, my toothbrush holder hole is the first one I don't how many times I'm gonna have to tell them, ITS MINE. >.<
  15. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    you are officially an ultratastic uber nerd. and you should probably take a break, because you're gonna turn into a fat little creepy kid all alone in a dark room, with buggy eyes, and greasy hair, and greasy skin, only eating quick meals, and leaving the room solely for bathroom breaks, and you'll eventually become one with your computer and end up turning into the trapper keeper in southpark. Yesterday I actually played rs for the first time in months, and I enjoyed myself. D: I slept really well last night. It was nice, now I have outdoor ed work to do. and does anyone know what the hell avast yee scurvy dogs is supposed to mean, because my friend keeps texting it to me, every half hour or so, and I'm very confused. I realize it's pirate speak, but I don't know what it means.
  16. Same thing but with pretty much every liquid food product: ketchup, honey, and chocolate syrup come to mind. I never get any of those on my hands, except on the rare ocassion syrup, but that's cause it oozes out.
  17. but that's not possible! O:
  18. FAIL.
  19. how are you a crewbie and only 15? I'm impressed. I'm fifteen, and a half.
  20. kalphites, black drags, hellhounds, and black demons.
  21. I remember having really enjoyed doing recruitment drive, or one of those early fally knights ones.
  22. my d sq. I got really mad after that.
  23. I thought the ge didn't count? and I have like fifty of these saved onto my computers. like, ones I took.
  24. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    aw [bleep], I came on tif yesterday. >.< I had that yesterday. Today, My head hurt like hell. We barely did anything in school, except for the in class french exam, which is done in groups, and I'm the only one working, which is odd, because I thought they were the type of kids who'd actually do work. I have a lot of work to do this weekend. I'm not sure why, but something with my foot is making it excruciatingly painful to put too much pressure on.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.