Everything posted by deathdrow
- Today...
- Today...
- Today...
-
What are you listening to right now!?
City of Caterpillar-And you're wondering how a top floor could replace heaven
- Today...
- Today...
-
My school bag/s
We're not allowed backpacks in class, kind of a pain in the arse.
-
Things you're afraid of.
I love getting shots. it makes me all happy inside. What kind of shots are you getting? Every shot I go to get makes my right arm feel numb. rofl, that's the fun part. Agreed, I have always loved getting shots. I've always been scared of clowns, as one nearly drowned me in a pool during my birthday. I lol'd so hard at your second comment. And as for the first one, just proves to me EVENMORE that you are a masochist. whats wrong with masochism?
-
Today...
today, I woke up, and made my hair all like, nothing, I didn't do [cabbage] to it. then I had to go to my little sister's first communion. that was boring, and my girlfriend was supposed to come, but she couldn't get a ride. It's been a rather disappointing day, I should prolly clean my room, I tried cleaning it the other day, but it's just gotten messier somehow. I have homework DD:
-
Your bucketlist?
don't kill the guys who make south park. I love south park.
-
Smartest person on earth
ew, why al gore?
-
Things that annoy the hell out of you
I just realized how many mexican and arabian poser emo kids I get added by on a daily basis. It's starting to get rather annoying.
-
Magic: The Gathering
rofl, I have a magic card game, and some pro deck my aunt bought me when I was nine.
-
My school bag/s
I really dislike buttons.
-
Strip Searching A Thirteen Year Old
Look, it does not matter if the drug was Ibuprofen, marijuana, or meth. If they seriously need to fix a headache problem every nurse I've been to since middle school had her own supply of Tylenol. There is no reason for anybody to bring any form of drug into the school. My school's nurse is only at the school on thursdays, she's an idiot, taught the school to put condoms on wrong, caused 3 pregnancies because of this, and doesn't know what the hell she's talking about.
-
Things you're afraid of.
I love getting shots. it makes me all happy inside. What kind of shots are you getting? Every shot I go to get makes my right arm feel numb. rofl, that's the fun part.
-
Things you're afraid of.
I love getting shots. it makes me all happy inside.
-
My school bag/s
I was popular in seventh grade, then I started acting like I actually am, and everyone hates me now. :lol: :D
-
Swine flu virus
rofl, for the past three days I've been coughing, and I've been tired, and had headaches, and I've felt nauseous. I think I'm getting sick. forgot to add I've got fever. even if I do get swine flu, it won't kill me. I think I'll just pretend I didn't know and infect a few kids at school.
-
Alcoholic Drinks
Holy crap, your signature.... I didn't realise I clicked it until a few seconds after I clicked it. That thing is hypnotic. ..what?
-
My school bag/s
but they look cool.
- Badassery
-
My school bag/s
rofl, I posted a picture of my school bag in a different thread a while back. crappy schoolbag, posertastic, and it was 3 bucks in a hot topic, so i bought it. people like to color on it, its much more colorful now, but I can't be bothered to take a new picture. My backpack fails pretty hard. [hide=][/hide] This prolly doesn't have much discussion value, but I had a readily available picture of my schoolbag. Your school bag makes me think harry potter
-
YOUR Future Plan???
I want to start doing good in high school, finishing it, go to cegep( :roll: ) go to mcgill, since that's probably the only university I'd be able to go to, mainly because it's so close by. Get an apartment downtown, probably somewhere around st laurent and st catharines. I also want to learn how to play several instruments. That's what I want to do within the next ten years. Plus other things, this is just a quick summary.
-
Today...
get a garbage bag, throw away anything you don't need, get a box, to put anything you don't want to throw away, but don't need out in the open/in your room, and put the stuff in it, you can sweep the floor, but if you really want it clean just mop it, or vacuum it, don't forget the corners. I woke up earlier than I thought I would today. and my cellyphone is dead and I don't have my charger >.<