Everything posted by deathdrow
-
Team 'A' vs Team 'B' ~ A - 42 B - 37
750
- Today...
-
Private Military Companies
I wanna buy an army!
-
Be more Obvious than Captain Obvious!
the person above me made a post.
-
Image Warz
awful photoshops ftw?
-
Team 'A' vs Team 'B' ~ A - 42 B - 37
710
-
Team 'A' vs Team 'B' ~ A - 42 B - 37
710
-
Your bucketlist?
With a little bit of magic, all of your dreams will come true! 5 bucks who can tell where I got that from. something disney related?
- Today...
-
Team 'A' vs Team 'B' ~ A - 42 B - 37
720
-
RATM preparing new material
I just realized how good rage are/were.
-
Team 'A' vs Team 'B' ~ A - 42 B - 37
740
-
Googlebombing Ranking TIF #1 [Runescape]
Pr0nz.
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
6/10
-
---____ is this?!--- Prizes included!
chaos elemental?
-
The Anti "Purpose of Life" Arguement
How many times do I have to say it? The purpose of life is gummy worms. gosh.
- Today...
-
Team 'A' vs Team 'B' ~ A - 42 B - 37
600 +160
- Today...
-
Team 'A' vs Team 'B' ~ A - 42 B - 37
[bleep] YOU!@@#@$)(#@ >.< 460
-
Type your name with your nose!
eew5yedr[3 rofl, epic fail.
-
Team 'A' vs Team 'B' ~ A - 42 B - 37
450
- Today...
-
Your bucketlist?
what's on your bucket list? to get it on with that sexy tiger down at the zoo? Ehh... no. I want to die in a fiery crash, not from an animal mauling. You're not going to get under my skin with that, I put myself out there and I'm prepared to take abuse for it. You're an insensitive [puncture] but that isn't going to bug me much. Now to quote my bucket "list" from above: I was just making a joke, calm down. I know I'm an insensitive [bleep], but I can't help when I have a joke available. And I only make the jokes because you told me I could.
-
Your bucketlist?
You're just setting yourself to feel like a total failure. what's on your bucket list? to get it on with that sexy tiger down at the zoo?