Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

deathdrow

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by deathdrow

  1. I saw that too, and it's [bleep]ing stupid, cash4gold don't pay you based on the price of what the jewelery would be worth normally, they pay you based on the amount of gold you send in, and the amount it's worth in weight. But nobody realizes that.
  2. [bleep]ing hickies. >.
  3. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I won't ask. bout which(witch?) part?
  4. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I have an unbelievably large hicky on my neck. I've never had one this big, and it's dark purple, and orange, and covers about a quarter of my neck. I had a very very very good day today. :D :thumbup: I realized jumping on trampolines with only underwear and a t shirt on in the rain is surprisingly fun.
  5. why do you have a dead cat? Why not? it's furry, and now that it is dead, it doesn't try to kill me anymore. oh, what about the smell though, I'd imagine once it starts to rot it'd have a bit of an offensive odor, unless you keep it frozen.
  6. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    what the hell happened to killerbeer? I'm going to bed, need to get up early tomorrow, my girlfriend is coming over, and I just finished cleaning my room REALLY well. night tif.
  7. why do you have a dead cat?
  8. I try hard not to do it, but like, you know, it's just like, a bad habit like thing.
  9. deathdrow replied to Hawks's topic in Off-Topic
    I always was taught PRICE... Pressure Rest Ice Compression Elevation oh well, doesn't really matter does it? All gets done some how and some way... just one more step... :roll: wouldn't pressure be only if the wound was bleeding?
  10. people who say there's no I in team, not because it's sorta true but not really but sorta is even though it isn't I'm just too lazy to come up with an opinion towards the subject so I'll contradict myself several times in order to make myself feel better. and it's worse when people go, but there's an I in win
  11. deathdrow replied to Hawks's topic in Off-Topic
    than* if you're lucky enough to get someone who actually knows what they're talking about, rather than a bunch of idiot twelve year olds. are you talking about tip.it or yahoo answers, i can't really tell. I'm talking about yahoo answers not general discussion.
  12. deathdrow replied to Hawks's topic in Off-Topic
    than* if you're lucky enough to get someone who actually knows what they're talking about, rather than a bunch of idiot twelve year olds.
  13. deathdrow replied to Hawks's topic in Off-Topic
    where exactly does it pop out? is it like, in the back sorta?
  14. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I had an amazing sleep last night. I went to bed at 5 30 and got up about an hour ago. I need to clean my room today, and I don't have school, so I'll have time.
  15. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    rofl, I almost got into a fight today, first time this has happened to me in a year or so, It was fun.
  16. wingspan of your thumb...thats not very big, ive ones with wingspan like (tip of one wing to the other) the size of my palm. + to whoever was writing about the hornets and bees and that i thought wasps and hornets were the same thing, just hornets was a much cooler name, like i thought americans called them hornets and we called them wasps or something, so whats the difference? wasps are the smaller yellow and black striped ones, that fly around, americans call them hornets, hornets (or wasps to the americans) are the big ones with the big long stinger(almost like an extension of their abdomen from what I remember), that can sting really fast, and a lot.
  17. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    happy birthday today mebbe? sorta? I'm no good with timesy switches. they should just like, implant time switchy converters on our arms, with a calculator, and a picture of like, barney. and a cancerous lung, that'll motivate people to stop smoking.
  18. I lost.
  19. holy crap, I just remembered how epic of a show beyblade was. god I loved beyblades.
  20. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    urgh, my knee thing is gonna happen again tomorrow, and I've got gym tomorrow, and I won't be able to participate. we're playing football. I really need a [bleep]ing therapist. The guidance counsellor at school found me a program where I can get one for free. my depressionsyness keeps getting all bad, and it like, spirals downward really easily, and really quickly lately. I felt awful for most of the day, but now I feel better. and I'm still sick. But I went to school today, had a science exam. balls. I really really need a psychologist or psychiatrist or therapist, or something.
  21. what about people who moan when they eat? How's that work? *child eating alone in room* "Ohhhhhhh... ooooohh... mmmmm..." mother: "Johnny, what the hell are you doing?!" im serious, my mom and sister both moan when they eat, its [bleep]ing disgusting.
  22. what about people who moan when they eat?
  23. well, although it wouldn't be legal anymore, at the time, they broke the law, and they did something wrong, or something that was wrong at the time. they should just chop the rest of the sentence in half.
  24. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    well, I haven't eaten anything really, for almost six days.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.