Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

deathdrow

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by deathdrow

  1. THEYRE BLASTING OF AGAAAAAAIIIIIIIIINNN! *twinkle*
  2. damn. I lost.
  3. deathdrow replied to Wot's topic in Forum Games
    10/10 a plate of nachos, because that's what I've decided I'm going to go make and eat. and the last thing I ate was the rest of a bag of regular miss vickys chips.
  4. I'm gonna try again. c vdfxzghvbhcvfrlosw DDDD: I failed.
  5. deathdrow replied to Wot's topic in Forum Games
    depends what type. but 8/12 4 chocolate eggs, a croissant, and sloppy joes.
  6. D: I'm breaking up with you D: And drow, what the [bleep] are you on? 8/10 what the [bleep] am I on? and 8/10
  7. I regret the way I've acted in many things throughout the past three or four days. I've done/said a lot of stupid things, and screwed myself over pretty badly. :( :(
  8. way better than the occasional ones I see around here. the ones I see are tiny, and aren't there for very long.
  9. that made me lol hard.
  10. I lol'd
  11. I just finished watching The Reader. It was a bit of an odd movie, I don't think I fully understood it. I did enjoy it, and It was a pretty good movie. Lots of nudity though.
  12. How else would I listen to good stuff in the car? plug the ipod in.
  13. :lol: If I yelled at my mom for doing that, she'd be like (in a low voice, mind you), "I'm sorry..." thats not really a good thing.
  14. deathdrow replied to Wot's topic in Forum Games
    you forgot to rate. -50/10 for the porkchops because its piggy. and 2/10 for the mac sneeze because it's not really real food. I last had a brownie. with icing on top.
  15. 10/12> 5/6> 2.5/3> 1.25/1.50> 0.625/0.75> 0.3125/0.375> 0.15625/0.1875> 0.078125/0.09375> 0.0390625/0.046875
  16. if everyone were dead.
  17. anything by 3oh3, dot dot curve, all the bands like that. nickelback, evanescence, most newer rap, almost all pop. and falloutboy.
  18. wait, so does that mean 1.999... is equal to two? I don't quite get this.
  19. you're black? I thought you were asian. Asians have a different skin tone than white people. No way? really?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.