Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

deathdrow

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by deathdrow

  1. dammit. I just lost. everyone in my school occasionally makes an over 9000 joke. and people at my school are too stupid to use mind [bleep]s on.
  2. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Goddess does those online surveys, but they're mostly only australian things.
  3. not me :cry: ---------------- Listening to: Metallica - Harvester of Sorrow Haha, so true. :lol: (Same here #-o ) In Canada, you're allowed to start working at 14, but only in certain types of workplaces (like a convenience store). Since you live the U.S., I'm guessing the law is different, so perhaps you can help neighbours out with work in their yard (or even grandparents, if you have any). The law is that you can work pretty much anywhere you can get a job at 14, with a parental consent form filled out, but most places won't hire you.
  4. I've met silverstein multiple times. I just puked in my mouth. 12938321. I own about 90 sharpies, and carry at least ten in my pocket at all times.
  5. I dont get why he kissed a hooker....i dont want to know where that tongue has been :? Tongues are a delicacy in certain countries. :) I'm not sure what Shamwow is, and i don't think I should find out... lol, it's basically a cloth, that's supposed to absorb like forty gallons of water.
  6. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm 17 and never touched a drink in my life. Or a man... maybe they're correlated? :-k So today I'm working on my anime club website and putting off college work since I simply cannot be arsed with it. I've got all next week... right :? change your siggy ): I keep mistaking you for istolethepie. it's not fun. and it's confusing. I slept very well last night, and I'm gonna go to my dad's this afternoon. and play videogames prolly.
  7. ofcause dai ees haz no haumz so day caenoot ate daer cheekans.
  8. :shame: goooonstallffff.
  9. I watched seven pounds tonight.
  10. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    We have enough drunks. Don't do it. I can't get drunk anyways. I'd need a [cabbage] load of alcohol. On my birthday I had a 40 of vodka ice, three beers, two twister sangrilla thingies, and half a water bottle of straight up vodka, and i wasn't even that drunk. I was drunk, but not drunk. I couldn't walk well, but I could if I concentrated.
  11. Haha you silly American... If there was to be a war between Russian and America, I say there'll be no more McDonalds. sounds wonderful.
  12. yes it is.
  13. god dammit. now I keep blinking!
  14. Some people at my school actually buy candy in bulk to sell at school for profit. Heard of some people making decent money through that. I can vouch for that. I know it works well, filling your locker with gum, energy drinks, candy, and soda makes great money, although it's generally against school rules. All you need is some start up money. you can even sell the candy/whatever for more than it'd be at the store. Laziness ftw?
  15. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    because of the past page of this thread, I kind of wanna get drunk. mebbe on monday, tomorrow I have a family dinner, and sunday I have another family dinner. I wonder if there are any parties on monday. we don't have school tuesday, so there might be. Today my girlfriend came over, it was fun. We went to the park and flew kites for an hour and a half, and before she went home we went to Tim Horton's and had ice capps. Pretty awesome day. I watched seven pounds, it was kind of sad.
  16. already a topic. viewtopic.php?f=151&t=789825 and wrong forum viewforum.php?f=151
  17. nope and i lost ): agent
  18. I used to get allowance. but it's pretty much stopped now, My mom pays for concerts and stuff if I need the money, and my dad will gimme money if I need it too.
  19. [bleep] you I lost. god dammit the game. uhmm. goonstalf.
  20. http://www.drugs.com/pcp. oh yeah, I was looking up what pcp did. and what speed did. but when I looked up speed I still couldn't figure out what it was, other than it's an amphetamine.
  21. well, whenever it's dark out, we have this window at the back, like a sliding door/window thingy. and whenever I walk into the kitchen,(big open room, with a table, then a counter and a small entrance into the kitchen) I have to rush as fast as I can to turn either the outdoor light for the back porch, or the kitchen light, and if I turn on the kitchen light. I end up slowly walking towards the outdoor light switch. and I always feel like someone's there, and they're waiting just to like, slam into the window and make a bunch of noise, or kill me. It scares the [cabbage] outta me. windows in general when it's dark out do, I always feel like someone is watching me, or can see me. except at my dads, I have like 4 blankets nailed over the window.
  22. it's worse when you talking to someone, and it gets all quiet, and your in the middle of saying something you really don't want anyone else to hear, and you just have to stop mid conversation and just be like :-# and then someone goes, well this is awkward. or they say its too quiet, or its so quiet. quietness is nice most of the time. another thing that annoys the hell out of me is when my mum and my sister get home, they're always really loud, and I'm used to everything being quiet, and it makes me wanna go like, buy earplugs. but earplugs are scary.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.