Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

deathdrow

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by deathdrow

  1. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Forum Games
    :cry: gummy worms
  2. 6/10 i wish i had one.
  3. 10/10 for here. 2/10 for everywhere else.
  4. I have a 2 year old cracker in my room, and my girlfriend took a bite out of it two months ago because she thought it wasn't old. now it's in my drawer. the drawer where I keep all my "stuff".
  5. Mod Edit: No. Please don't link to pirating sites. As a rule of thumb, discussion is fine, linking is not. oh my. I'm sorry. i didn't know.
  6. no u I want my xbox back. and I wanna play with tifers. ): You can always play on PC ;) dont have any money to buy it with.
  7. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I am so [bleep]ing pissed right now. My mom is a [bleep]ing moron, gonna [bleep]ing ruin easter for my sister, and has to be a douchebag to me in the process. Jesus [bleep]ing christ I cannot wait until I'm old enough to get the [bleep] out of this piece of [cabbage] house. I wanna [bleep]ing strangle her, cut her open, and feed her [bleep]ing insides to crows. I haven't been this pissed in a long [bleep]ing time, I'm not good when I'm pissed, I should go for a walk, but whenever I do that I end up smashing up [cabbage]. ODFJG(I)Q#@ERW(ISRFBCFGKGFDJSLKDGFLGK:FDSJKG:DFSHJGFKHLSFGSHGSF@~##~!#!$$$#! >.
  8. First of all, use hide tags, second of all, that's not a spaceship, and third of all, I love the yo dawg jokes, they make me laugh. I did... lol... U r 1337 hax. it didn't have hide tags before. o.o
  9. First of all, use hide tags, second of all, that's not a spaceship, and third of all, I love the yo dawg jokes, they make me laugh.
  10. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Suck it up. It's like an hour, and you probably go only every few months anyway. Today I bought a new guitar cable 'cause one of my others broke. Now I'm listening to Dammit by blink-182 really loudly. rofl. you can't listen to blink 182 really really loud and still be cool. it just doesn't work. I'm not trying to be cool, I just like the song. It's the only song by them I have anyways. I didn't mean you were trying to be cool, I just meant you can't be cool anymore. Unless you've got a leather jacket, especially if it's one with studs.
  11. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    [hide=]did he touch your hoo ha?[/hide] random fact I probably just made up. when you put things in hide tags, people are more inclined to look at it, or can't be bothered to open them. I'm about to go watch a movie, and I had fondue for supper. kinda blew.
  12. rohypnol? lonpyhol? I don't understand.
  13. no u I want my xbox back. and I wanna play with tifers. ):
  14. Why is that funny? I don't know. It's hilarious... the amp one was the most clever by far. The DVD one is also hella true... I don't think I get the amp one... :? I don't get any of them. ): None of them? REALLY? well, not the dvd, amp, john mccain, or the pokemon one. I probably do get it, I'm just tired, and sorta inhaled a large amount of chemicals. That's the day mccain lost the election. pokemon, if you used to watch original pokemon they did that every break, and he guessed wrong. That's what I thought the mccain one was, and I did get the pokemon one, but i don't get why it happened to the guy twice.
  15. Why is that funny? I don't know. It's hilarious... the amp one was the most clever by far. The DVD one is also hella true... I don't think I get the amp one... :? I don't get any of them. ): None of them? REALLY? well, not the dvd, amp, john mccain, or the pokemon one. I probably do get it, I'm just tired, and sorta inhaled a large amount of chemicals.
  16. didn't that happen in a movie once? and it would be more like, "@EFOJVRIE(slowly calming loud noises)...all over her face!"
  17. Why is that funny? I don't know. It's hilarious... the amp one was the most clever by far. The DVD one is also hella true... I don't think I get the amp one... :? I don't get any of them. ):
  18. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Suck it up. It's like an hour, and you probably go only every few months anyway. Today I bought a new guitar cable 'cause one of my others broke. Now I'm listening to Dammit by blink-182 really loudly. rofl. you can't listen to blink 182 really really loud and still be cool. it just doesn't work. I have to go to church tomorrow, first time in exactly a year for my going to church. I hate church. but I'm allowed to play games on my ipod so long as nobody notices.
  19. the yo dawg thing makes me lol. it's from 4chan though right?
  20. always happens to me at my mums house. every single time I turn on my xbox, I just have to do the thingy with the thingy that's all like thingy thingy thingy thingy. or turn it off and on again.
  21. I do too! Handy for .. stuff. Smell good too. *inserts towelie joke here*
  22. Don't post on it if you don't like it? You are further bumping the thread... That doesn't stop it from being locked. *bumps a little bit* :twss:
  23. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Goddess does those online surveys, but they're mostly only australian things. Damnit. That sucks. Sell your Bass and use the money to move to Australia? goddess generally has an extra room, or so she says.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.