Everything posted by deathdrow
-
You are now aware that you are breathing.
Jesus. Wrong. Keep guessing. BILLY MAYS THINKS CAPS IS COOL?
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
12/12
-
Today...
Baking soda + vinegar volcano lolololol This reminds me, I need to make a video using iMovie for my computer apps class... I need ideas as well. Video can be about anything? Pretty much, as long as it's not a porn flick or anything. Damn. I have no ideas either. Involve glitter. francium francium FRANCIUM!!! francium is too unstable, and pretty much impossible to find/get. CAESIUM! CAESIUM CAESIUM much more easily obtainable. go look through the thread about epic chemical reactions for some ideas mebbe? if any of those are even allowed.
-
Today...
happy birthday to the two of you. tomorrow is schooltime. I get to see my best friend, and hopefully I'll talk to him to get some advice on what to do with my girlyfriend. apparently he was talking to her, and she seems to be thinking she made a mistake about getting angry or something. I'm not sure. hopefully tomorrow will be a nice day out, cause we're starting a new thing in gym, and I like being outside.
-
North Korea launches a rocket
China building up their military scares me, remember when Germany built up their military? :ohnoes: are you saying they got hitlers dna, cloned him, and he is now controlling china?! thats a pretty wild thing to be thinking.
-
5 Random Facts About Yourself
Alright, thanks for the info. Either way, I'm not going to see a therapist. go see a school guidance counselor? (sp?) This isn't the advice thread, let's get back on topic. good idea. uhmm. 1) I like chocolate cake 2) I don't like white chocolate 3) I like candy more than chocolate 4) my favorite type of candy is sour gummy worms 5) I don't like tropical flavored skittles. halloween sized, or normal sized?
-
5 Random Facts About Yourself
Alright, thanks for the info. Either way, I'm not going to see a therapist. go see a school guidance counselor? (sp?)
-
5 Random Facts About Yourself
You can't give happy pills to teenagers, they don't work the same as they do with adults, they can cause agression, and worse depression. That's one of the reasons I don't want to see a shrink. :? Can't bother to remember to take anti-depressants(EDiT:: if I turned out to be depressed, that is.). I'll probably forget to use them. And if the cause aggression... hm, I'm not really all that aggressive. Don't think I want to anytime soon. So, I don't think I'll see a shrink. I hate us too. :cry: no, I mean, teenagers can't take happy pills. happy pills work backwards on teenagers, so it's more like taking sad pills. sad pills that can make you really angry, or so depressed you wanna off yourself. and if you're already that depressed, it makes you want to more.
-
Be more Obvious than Captain Obvious!
punctuation makes sentences make sense.
-
Press the button game!
you sit on it, and get aids. *presses a button shaped like a lazor*
-
The 'You're Banned' Game (over 38,000 banned!)
banned for banning based on post count.
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
8999/9000
-
Team 'A' vs Team 'B' ~ A - 42 B - 37
410
-
5 Random Facts About Yourself
to take from the words of goddess, don't self-diagnose. and it's nromal for people to be depressed, it just depends on whether or not you mean you have most of the symptoms of a disorder, or of the emotion(?) itself. but again, don't self-diagnose. Yeah, I know, I'm not going to self diagnose. I mean clinical depression, by the way. I've been debating with myself to see a therapist or not. Part of me wants to, but then I really don't feel like telling some person I've never met how I feel. Do it. Then they can give you happy pills if you really are depressed. If I got to go to a therapist I'd like to mess with the therapists' head. :D You can't give happy pills to teenagers, they don't work the same as they do with adults, they can cause agression, and worse depression.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Whitechapel-This is Exile(album)
-
A game everyone loves!!!!
I've lost the game about 40 times in the past week.
- Today...
- Today...
- Today...
-
5 Random Facts About Yourself
to take from the words of goddess, don't self-diagnose. and it's nromal for people to be depressed, it just depends on whether or not you mean you have most of the symptoms of a disorder, or of the emotion(?) itself. but again, don't self-diagnose.
-
Count to ~200~ before a mod posts - fifth round
thurrrr TEA.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Suis la Lune-A letter, A void
-
CountDown From 15K - COUNTDOWN FINISHED!!!!
9230
-
Ask a stupid question, get a SMART answer!!
Time to give up a life of eating sheep, and find something better to do. why is cats are so hairs?
-
Rating Avatars Game
6/10 I haz new avvy.