Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kingbrooks

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kingbrooks

  1. I repeat what I said earlier, lag when you really don't want it. :x
  2. is Toadflax more money than snaps or something now?
  3. I'm a big nerd: And I plan to hit 1m exp in 1 day, this will be the third time I've done this and I'm really surprised seeing as these aren't very "fast skills" as strengh was only 100k exp an hour and fm is only 140k exp an hour. Oh well life goes on (well mine doesn't, I just no-lifed apparently).
  4. So my question to you all! What do you plant on your dailing farming runs? Do you just plant herbs for the cash? Do you rarely farm and get your exp from genie lamps? Or do you plant like 100 mage trees and calquats a day and are called pow01200??
  5. im anti summoning. didnt do worlf whistle. 10/10 just for anti summoning. Give me ONE reason why no summoning is a good thing, ONE.
  6. 79fm: This means I can wear the fire gloves or whatever their called from All Fired Up quest. After I get 80fm I need to do that quest before I continue fm as it wouldn't be productive! Oh and I'm getting 83wc after 80fm, if you want to know. ;) This should use up my brawler gloves. Here's to my 5th level today and 1 more to go!
  7. Just got 78fm, and for those who want to know I am getting 140kexp/hr using maples. Fm is exetremely boring to me but in other ways quite...calm lol. What I'm trying to say is that I enjoy the first hour of training fm, but then it suddenly gets really dull and I stop. Fortunately for me these levels take about an hour each and I got this without logging out: Thats my 4th level today and I now expect to get 6 rather than the 5 I originally intended to (I think I can get 80fm today).
  8. lol looks like most people lag when they really don't wanna be! I remember the days before g/e. COuldn't survive 3 minutes because of lag in w2 Fally :lol:
  9. Tbh do the second last row, 200m Rc, Slayer and Farming ftw?
  10. Well I definately did get 60 construction quickly! Only two more skills to all 60+, lol. Now time for 80fm, If I get 79 by the end of today I'll be happy. I'm using maples btw. P.S. One of those images is a .png and the other is JPEG. guess which is which ;)
  11. Got 90 strength a little later than planned, but here it is anyway: It came with 125cb, which was a pleasent surprise \ Going to quickly get 58-60 construction now, then on to fm!
  12. released on my b-day ftw? I know what my present is gonna be :roll:
  13. Hey people, this is a question about where you lag! I thought about this when I noticed that I always lag in Ape Atoll, everytime more than other places. This question includes what location, what world and what time of day (I personally lag alot if I play after 10pm, when I usually go to bed). This should be interesting. :
  14. gimme a T! you can guess the rest ;)
  15. those are hardly master requirements...
  16. This probably makes me sound like a fool, but could you give me the URL for it? Thanks again!
  17. Julius that looks amazing! It wasn't exactly what I meant, but I prefer it to anything else because it's original and the invisible parts make it seem professional! Well done and I'll be using that now with yourself in the credits.
  18. im anti summoning. didnt do worlf whistle. then don't be. Seriously, gratz on mining but I totally agree with other replies. I'm surprised that you've had the dedication to get 95 mining before getting all skills 2+ which could be a good thing? lol. 6/10
  19. SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM
  20. Thanks Just wanted to update with 5m str exp that I just got: This time it's a .png, I usually forget to save it like that :wall: . About 350k to 90 at this time of posting, plan to get later today: then some construction!
  21. 5/10, sorry for the lower rate but you of at least waited until you got 96 or 97 so there was more of a reason to post. I understand the story behind this but I feel that if your only 4 levels of 99, why bother posting now?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.