Everything posted by Arceus
-
Hi, I'm new here
Zulrah and bossing is the main way to go, but while you work up towards that, Slayer is a good way to increase your stats and get some decent money as you go along. Once you get to a higher Slayer/combat levels you will have more options - for example, Skeletal Wyverns at 72 Slayer. You could also hunt chinchompas, but that requires quite a bit of Hunting training - I'm not sure I'd recommend it to you if you're trying to keep with bond costs and just starting off.
- Today...
-
Start 0V3R - Friendly Community Clan! - Always New Faces & Clan Events
Awesome, we'll be around, just shoot me a PM in-game or on here anytime :).
-
how many warning points do you have?
It's considered on a case-by-case basis and the number of points isn't really relevant. Though I wouldn't go testing the limits <_<.
- Count Up
- Today...
- Count Up
- Good VS Evil
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Down from 30k
- Good VS Evil
- Count Down from 30k
-
Guess the person that's going to post below you!
Hello! Fatal Acid again?
- Count Up
- Count Down from 30k
- Good VS Evil
- Count Up
-
how many warning points do you have?
You don't have enough badges to beg for mercy from Arceus. Oh dear. :unsure: I'm afraid they stay for official/record-keeping purposes, but don't worry, no one holds it against you (I certainly don't). And remember outside of moderators/admins, no one can see them in any case :P.
- Count Down from 30k
-
Start 0V3R - Friendly Community Clan! - Always New Faces & Clan Events
Added! Though, I have to clean that list soon, as it's getting quite full :wacko: . You appear to be offline/friends only at the moment though.
-
[INFORMATION/WARNING]RuneScape Phishing Mails
Oh another note, when forwarding emails to Jagex, you should view the full header and paste it into the email so they can track down the scoundrels and possibly take some action - otherwise all they really have is the message body, which is great to be aware of a new scam and pass on to players, but gives them no idea who the actual sender is.
- Count Up
-
Combat calculater not working
I see this, but only for a split second and then it loads up fully:
- [INFORMATION/WARNING]RuneScape Phishing Mails
-
Combat calculater not working
That's what I see initially before it loads the code up fully and displays the correct input. Print screen is the key to take a screenshot, but you may need to hold down a function key like 'Fn' or something similar while pressing it. Then you paste it into Paint or whatever, save the file, upload it, and link it here in an image tag :).