Everything posted by Arceus
- Count Down from 30k
- [INFORMATION/WARNING]RuneScape Phishing Mails
-
I lost my hunters talisman in Frem. trials. HELP D:
Click the little flag for report (on the top-right of chatbox if on EoC, report button at bottom-right if Legacy), then choose bug report, fill in the Quest category, and type out the same explanation you gave here, including that you have tried everything and that you are stuck. You can also tweet @JagexSupport or one of the JMods on Twitter for a potentially faster reply, but it can be hit or miss. I hope they can get it resolved soon! :)
- Today...
-
Junior Crew Recruitment Results
I think "Juniors" will work, no need to go there :P.
-
Today...
Actually the US doesn't require popular vote to win for president - it's much more complicated and is determined through the Electoral college system, whereby you win delegates for the popular vote in each specific state. You then need a fraction (slightly more than half) of those delegates to win. Neither Clinton (both terms) nor George W. Bush (the first term) received 50% of the vote. If no one reaches 270 then I believe the House votes on it, and whoever got the most out of that would win, in theory anyway.
-
Combat calculater not working
As mentioned before a screenshot can be quite helpful to show things visually :). But you are supposed to get a bunch of boxes to fill in inputs, so I don't quite understand. Glad it's working though.
- Good VS Evil
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Up
-
Hi, I'm new here
Right, that's on RS3 - I think upam was more interested in OSRS though, any idea what the price is there? Though I suppose either way would work, but it would seem counterproductive.
-
Hi, I'm new here
Hello, welcome to TIF! Since you seem to be seeking help for earning money, I am moving your topic to a forum where it's better suited (Help & Advice). I assume you have relatively low level stats, but if you could post a link or a stat signature that would be helpful. At low levels I'm not sure how much is available on F2P, but training up Woodcutting and chopping yews is one way, if you have a lot of time on your hands. I'm not sure what the going rate for bonds are on OSRS but it may take a little while to get there on F2P alone. I would recommend buying a bond with real life cash, and going from there, with more lucrative P2P-only methods like Slayer.
- Today...
- Today...
- Today...
-
Good VS Evil
- Count Down from 30k
- Today...
- Mod Reach dismissed
So...not to bump an old topic without cause, but I found this tweet browsing on another site about the increased ruby bolt spec (from the Diary reward) being buffed to (unjustifiably high) levels at Corp, at least temporarily before they were redoing it...think that potentially had anything to do with things?- Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Are you prepared for the witch hunt of people who will inevitably claim you just want to jack up prices :P? I do think it's an interesting idea, though...I'm not sure how well messing with the namesake will resonate with others.- I lost my hunters talisman in Frem. trials. HELP D:
Well if you're sure it's not in your bank or something, it would seem to be a glitch, because all I can find indicates that you just talk to him again and you should receive it :(.- Today...
- I lost my hunters talisman in Frem. trials. HELP D:
Do none of the dialogue options with Sigli lead to him giving you a talisman? It says you'll need to defeat the Draugen again if it is lost or dropped.- Count Down from 30k
- Account banned for one day - still banned after two
I had thought they stopped responding to that address and replaced it with the ticket system :o. Out of curiosity, when was the last time you contacted them that way?
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.