Everything posted by Arceus
- Good VS Evil
- Count Up
- Good VS Evil
- Count Up
-
Aquarium – Player-Owned House Update
Hmm then I can agree - they should have made obtaining eggs a a little less heavy on the randomness element. Although two people does not constitute a statistically significant sample size, that is a rather large disparity. But wasn't the original idea something like 3 hours/egg? Seems you're not doing bad according to expectations. I think a potential solution to this (if it's not already implemented?) is simply to tie the chance of receiving golden egg to the trigger of each fish successfully caught, perhaps scaled for the relative speed of each fish species. For example, when you just unlock trout at level 20, you would be catching them slowly, and by the time you're 99, catching more, thus cutting the expected time for golden egg by a decent amount for a level 99 fisher compared to a low level one. For higher level fish it would work in a similar manner.
-
Runescape stat tracking - Trackscape
I'm not sure if the curator is still around or actively maintaining it, but I added my name a couple days ago and it seems to be working for stat tracking.
- Good VS Evil
-
Count Up
496. So it's just like the Klingons in Star Trek :XD:.
- Count Down from 30k
-
Mod Reach dismissed
Mod Reach has been "dismissed" from Jagex (make of that verb what you will) as of today, apparently, due to "serious misuse of moderator privileges." I may have been living under a rock but I did not see this coming. I know there were issues with other moderators and unconfirmed reports/screenshots of abuse in the past floating around Reddit and whatnot, but is anyone as surprised as me to see this statement from Jagex? I know they aren't ready to share this information of specifically what happened yet, but I suppose it's good to see them taking a stand against this sort of stuff.
- Good VS Evil
- Count Down from 30k
-
Anchor link is incorrect
I told Randox yesterday and have been told that it's been passed on, so we'll see :).
-
Aquarium – Player-Owned House Update
So what your argument really consists of is: I'm maxed, therefore I deserve a shortcut? :rolleyes:
- Count Up
- Count Down from 30k
- Good VS Evil
- Count Up
- Count Down from 30k
-
Count Up
489. But then those are the new victors, hence vindicating my hypothesis!
- Good VS Evil
- Count Down from 30k
-
need help making money
No, you do not need any specific quests. You can teleport nearby with a Fairy Ring I guess, but there are other ways to get there and other than that I don't see any benefit from doing any.
-
Anchor link is incorrect
But this is BBCode not HTML, so that issue doesn't really come up? But maybe it is technically better in terms of standardized code and whatnot. The problem is, if that were changed, everyone who had ever used anchorlinks would suddenly find their code screwed up and be forced to change all of it (and some of those people might not even be around at this point!). "And that would be a real nightmare!" Arceus
-
Count Up
487. History is written by the victors ;).