Everything posted by Arceus
- Today...
-
Today...
It's a directed graph format, technically so 1 -> 2 -> 3 or 4, and so on. Each node has a well-defined output of one or more nodes. I can do it just fine in my spreadsheet and convert over, but if I want to add say a node between 1 and 2 all the numbering looks crazy, even it will function fine in the end.
- Today...
- Today...
- Today...
- Today...
- Today...
- Today...
- Today...
- Today...
-
Today...
I haven't done time management but as a first step, I'd just keep careful track of what you do for how long for a couple of days, like a journal, without making any special effort to change or do anything different. Then have a look at that and see if you're spending too much time doing fluff or maybe the issue is more being able to concentrate on something.
- Today...
- Today...
- Today...
- Today...
-
Today...
So caltech employees are treated as first class citizens of nasa, like civil servents with some additional benefits of not being one. They would probably get back paid. Outside contractors at jpl who are employed by companies like Raytheon probably wont Thats the worst. I've been checking numpy syntax a lot lately and have been flooded with data scientist ads. It's okay though, I think my current location more than theirs anyway. Also keep smelling cigarette smoke in here, in our WOOD building. It feels like it should be illegal but I guess I'll send a written complaint, since talking to the management person on duty was kind of useless.
-
Today...
I don't know if anyone remembers, but one of the companies I applied for was so slow they were asking if I was interested after I already got another one and moved here. Now when I'm on StackOverflow (at work) looking at questions/answers, half the time I see the very same company with three ads on the page soliciting applications. That can't be cheap - I guess inefficiency bites, doesn't it!
- Today...
- Today...
- New quest Unlocks - for Mining 75 ??
-
Why can't I get Ocellus to make my Ascension Crossbow?
I glossed over your post initially I think, but just to make sure, you have the untradeable signets (drops from legiones bosses) and not the tradeable keystones when talking to him, right?
-
Why can't I get Ocellus to make my Ascension Crossbow?
Do you have one of one-handed (main or off-hand) dragon crossbows rather than the 2h?
- Today...
-
Snow Parasol Useless in the wilderness = ??
Guess in that sense it prevents you from skulling. True, but with Jagex's track record on bugs particularly in the wilderness, I would not rely on this.
-
Snow Parasol Useless in the wilderness = ??
Equipping it prevents you from attacking anything. It does not provide any sort of protection from incoming attacks, as far as I know.