Everything posted by Uula
-
New random?
I think I've had it 3 times, if I'm right it's over 6 months old... Gotta check out the updates list again :x EDIT: 5 months old, released 10th of January. Same time as the Sandwich lady.
-
A levl 3 mod
LOTS of rings of recoil, and LOTS of food. And of course, genie lamps.
-
favorite thing to do on runescape
Woodcutting, ranging, runecrafting. Best skills evah!
-
Odds
̢̮â¬Å¡Ãâè Of course it is random, but EVERY time you kill a monster, you have the SAME chance to get a certain item. You have the same chance to get a dragon chain on your 1st and 350,000,000th dust devil. The chance maybe is 1/10,000, but that doesn't mean it's enough to kill 10k dusties. It means that every time you kill a dusty, the game will roll a dice with 10k sides, of which one is a dragon chain, maybe 5000 are just coins, and lower numbers for rarer items. All drops are random, BUT some are more likely than others
-
Guide to Powerfletching
Seeing as the guide is dated in early December, I could imagine that the prices have changed remarkably. I can't keep updating it all the time, you just have to figure your way to pay less than 470gp/material pack. I've just seen that yews go very low since the introduction of construction, so it's extra profitable to make cash like this, NOW. Soon the prices will go back up again, so I recommend buying materials now.
-
A levl 3 mod
That's cool, so Zzzamorak ain't the only one :D
-
No fair! Black Legends cape
There is the Legends cape, the Obsidian cape, and the Fire cape... The next one would be the Warrior's cape, which requires to kill an even HIGHER monster than the TzTok-Jad, and the cape would be even +2 stronger... OR they don't make as high requirements for the Warrior's cape, and have the Fire cape as a mark for the REAL Warriors. OR simply skip adding a new cape :/
-
What is considered a "low level" player
The term "low level" depends on where it's being used. Like... A low level with fire cape could be <85 combat, a low level at castle wars could be <50 combat, a low level with 1500 total ... say <85 combat, everything depends on what they do or have achieved. "low level" to me, is a compliment. A low level at CW is someone who actually knows what s/he's doing, someone who just puts barricades inside the team room (or similar), is a newbie. If s/he does it again after being told it's not good, s/he's a noob Noobs are immature people, that act plain annoying. Hackers are not noobs, they're idiots.
-
Oh the sorrow! (vacation)
I don't really think about rs if I'm on vacation, I'm going to be at our summer home 6 weeks straight this summer, without any computers or video games :) Good thing my membership is ending soon too.
-
Video of a cool/weird glitch
Lol, just to make it clear, it's a video of ghosts in my basement.
-
House Idea
How'd you manage to build something on top of your garden :shock:
- Video of a cool/weird glitch
-
Video of a cool/weird glitch
I'm pretty sure it's nothing new :oops: But I made a vid! Click here to download, don't worry it's just 3 MB or so
-
House party!! (Yes, very original ;o)
I'm gonna upload a movie of the basement glitch soon :) Thx guys for coming!
-
House party!! (Yes, very original ;o)
Level in 5 minutes
-
House party!! (Yes, very original ;o)
52 :x
-
House party!! (Yes, very original ;o)
10 minutes till begin!
-
House party!! (Yes, very original ;o)
I just want to have a house party but of course I need a reason... And the reason is that I'm getting 80 magic! Where? World 26, my POH (located in Yanille) When? 4 pm GMT (50 minutes from the posting time of this topic) Why? I'm getting 80 magic. Yes, nooby :oops: You can come now already, I'll be alching at my house :wink:
-
~50k Consctruction Xp In 30 Mins + Video~
His main is "swoooot". And of course, he merchanted those 500k (I HOPE!) Nice video there, and pink FTW!
-
First Person To Obtain And Sit On A Demonic Throne!
If you could sell demonic thrones, I bet some ppl would even buy it for like 40mil :wink: Why ? Its only a pixell So is the 40m :roll: (and in fact, they're more like ~400 pixels each) Very good job there Cursed You!
-
What is your Family Crest?
Then I'm the Lost City prince :oops: I love pink and light blue!
-
Guide from 1 construction- 45 construction, the cheap way
I have airs & laws in inventory, wearing a lava staff :wink: 1 more inv space :idea:
-
Post a pic of your house layout here
Yes.. Multiple rooms of almost everything
-
What is the HARDEST Quest?
Desert Treasure for me, it's the only quest EVER that I've died on, even with a guide. And I lost my red mask :( (Haven't done RFD and ME)
-
Construction Guild
Well.... Your house is your own private guild. The higher your level, the cooler places you will access... No need to make a guild for construction. AND guilds are there as places to train AT, not to get faster supplies from.... And construction is trained IN YOUR HOUSE. Or someone else's workbench.