Everything posted by archimage_a
-
Space
Ross, Weapons Engineering: +1 Weapon Hardpoint per 5 levels Bay Engineering: +1 Bay every 10 levels And no, designing things does not produce merits, since they can already be converted into credits.(Thus preventing Runescapesc "S311ing Fr33 St0ff" Flight is fine, though would probably need a few flight simulations before you could use it(successfully) out on missions.
-
The Back Room
It makes me feel that things are getting a little too integrated...I mean we have computers that record passwords and credit card details and Instant Messangers that collect all the infomation from all the social networking sites we have... Stealing all of our information is going from knowing a dozen different passwords on a dozen different sites, to knowing two passwords...one on Steam and one on MSN... [/Rage]
-
The Back Room
Blasted MSN has updated again...Yet another useless design change which is confuse and slow down usage for a few weeks....Huzzah for Microsoft. <_<
-
Space
Indeed, though I have made the change of requiring a reason behind the number...and one of those numbers is correct.
-
Space
I will need to know by around 4 pm tommrow. (GMT)
-
Space
Nex, some help: 911, 919, 929, 937, 941, 947, 953, ?, ?, 977, 983, 991, 997
-
Space
Nex, Sue has been renamed.
-
Space
Please do not harm the ship.
-
The Back Room
Hmmm, before you jump to the illegal you should consider the more savoury channels for games that have fallen out of production http://www.abandonware-paradise.fr/godownload-X_Com_Apocalypse.zip.html Username : ABANDONWARE Password : PARADISE Alternatively you can buy it for £3 here, or the entire set for £9. http://store.steampowered.com/app/7660/
-
The Back Room
Yeah, it was why they nerfed Psionics in Apocolypse...You have a 2.5% chance of controlling Aliens or something for most of the game, and even then only for a few seconds/a round or two and only certain aliens.
-
Baldur's Gate 2
Could have a game of Netrek... http://www.netrek.org/downloads/ Its not terribly complicated or graphically stunning...but it is pretty fun and is free. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80VTWfGluNA&feature=related
-
Space
Ah right. So thats: Stealth: 50K Blade: 10K Vision: 15K Totalling: 75K Which would be 95K Fine to pay and you would own literally nothing.(If Dusty allows it) Or 170K with payments to Ross considered Bay Shields would be more useful, IMO.
-
Space
Thursday at 8 Nero is Captain because he has the highest authorisation...The crew might have helped him get there, but now that he is there... Ico, Realistically you would have to pay 200K if the shotgun(20K) and 30K were taken into account. The Stealth suit is a collaboration, but I would guess your contribution was around 20K there. The Scope and Sights are probably 10K each....So thats 160K you still owe the ship. Then you would owe Ross 40,000 credits for making him fail his mission and 25,000 credits in bounty money he could make by transporting you down. So thats 225,000 If everything was taken into account. Also, country assignments only pay out to one person and it is up to them to split the money. So payout was only 20K higher than Ross, 30K if you had identified the cargo. Other than that, buying an additional bay is out, since you would have nowhere to place it. However, Planitia has developed a level 3 Hull with an extra weapon mount. Additionally, leaving system would end the session because I would need to generate a new system, which would take a while.
-
The Back Room
The yeast in the hangover inducing substance, perhaps?
-
Space
Tonight on Space, an NO2 Canister explodes, leaving the crew in a delusion state, check the log for more details: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12603519/Space/Logs/%23Space.Tip.It.log
-
Space
Hmmm...What time do you get out?
-
Space
Math ftw. Anyway, getting the IRC up in a second(if you are already online please vacate the channel). I have written out the country/organisation missions, just need to type them up. Please be aware that Dad may tell me to move a tonne of paperwork up the garden...It is raining so hopefully not, but its possible. Anywho, session will finish somewhere between 8 and 10, since I want to get to bed relatively early.
-
The Back Room
Not especially, just has the best responce in the average of situations...Since, if you ignore modern medicene and such, a fever is the best way for the body to fight bacteria...Although it can kill you as well....Thus evolution would take us down the path of people's who's bodies are killed easily by fevers, die off, while those who's bodies don't, survive, ect. The body just responds to stuff in the best way it can.
-
Space
God knows. I will just point this out before I go to bed... If someone breaks copyright then what happens to them...exactly? After all the ISS Unity is one ship with a crew, it couldn't take on an office block in America or China or wherever.
-
The Back Room
Same, I am happy if new members join, but going out and advertising doesn't make people join.
-
Space
I don't think a session is a good idea tonight(Hides behind cover from rotton tomatos). I am feeling dreadful, I have had 8 hours sleep in the last 48 and now dad wants me to help him shift a skip full of dirt. (Huzzah....) So planning on getting an early night, if possible. :thumbdown: If things magically get better then I will get on asap. If not then I will run a session tommrow afternoon to make up for it.
-
Space
Ok slight change to puzzles. Identify the formula has been replaced with 'What comes next'? This was since Formulas are something people instinctively know...or they don't and if they don't then they have a small chance of finding them, since most of them are saved as pictures. So the puzzle is either instantly solved, or extremely difficult. Example of the What comes Next Puzzle: 5, 6, 9, 14, 21, 30, ? The solution is 41. Why? The Sequence is 5(5), 5+1^2(5+1), 5+2^2(5+4), 5+3^2(5+9), 5+4^2(5+16), 5+5^2(5+25) 5+6^2 OR 5+36 is 41. These questions are mainly targetted at Retech and other people with a good knowladge of mathematics. This is probably the last session to have 'Indentify the Component' questions, since I am running out of them from the book, and we have no electronics students so they are overly difficult.
-
Space
Should be 5. I get back at 4, Dad has a new super powered light in the garden so may be later...hopefully not.
-
Space
You would have to ask Jen...or the Russians.
-
The Back Room
http://www.abandonia.com/en/search_abandonia/x-com