Everything posted by Foooman
-
Fooman's Blog
- Fooman's Blog
- Tech facts or myth?
This one is partly true. Even if you put a $80 Cooler on your CPU, it's cooling ability is going to be limited to the amount of airflow inside your case. Larger cases allow for easier wire management to keep your wires from blocking airflow from the front to the back of your case. Larger case doesn't exactly mean cooler computer, as most of the case's cooling ability comes straight from the design of the case rather than the size. I have no idea about the other ones.- Fooman's Blog
o i pyro- Fooman's Blog
I burn maples I poor luul- Fooman's Blog
- Pictures of those TIFers! ~All NEW!~
ohai x2- OMG I Broke the Game! :o
/10- how do i get rid of junk?
Lending a GS is the easiest way. Buying Spirit Shards for summoning lets you get rid of some junk. Another way is to sell raw bird meat to players at a price higher than the GE which you can obtain from the shop in Oog'log.- Fooman's Blog
- Shey was here!
I came. :mrgreen:- Fooman's Blog
TDS with Kota. We suck.- Fooman's Blog
The nub with fruit bad died so we duod for a while. Got a helm, then I teled at 18hp. Skirt drops and my friends gets. FML.- Fooman's Blog
omg lol hilt was already mine- Help getting adze
I did this three days ago on my first attempt. I used magic logs on everything. It cost me around 500k, but the effort saved was worth it to me. To start, I put Magic Logs in every beacon before I started. Then I followed the following route. I gave 5 magic logs to every attendant possible, and never had to go back to relight a fire. I was wearing a Combat Brace, Glory, and Dueling Ring for teleports with a BoB familiar to carry more logs to feed attendants. I dipped in the Oogloog Salt Water Pool before starting. 1. Started at the First Beacon at the river salve. 2. Ran to the second Beacon. 3. Used a Dueling Ring to teleport to Fist of Guthix and ran out and southeast to the third Beacon. 4. Ran West to the fourth and fifth beacon. 5. Teleported to edgeville. 6. Banked for a Catspeak Amulet, a Games Necklace, a Goblin Village teleport sphere, and two trollheim teleports. 7. Lit the Beacon in Edgeville. 8. Used the Combat Brace to the Monestary and ran south then north to the Black Knight Castle and lit that beacon. 9. Broke the Goblin Sphere and lit the goblin village beacon. 10. Used Games necklace to burthorpe and lit that beacon. 11. Dueling Ring to Castlewars for more logs and a super restore potion. 12. Used a trollheim tele and went down the east side of the mountain to the wildy shortcut, and beacon in the lower level wildy. 13. Used a trollheim tele again and went to GWD and lit that beacon, ran north and hit the other two beacons. This guide also helped me plan my route: All Fired up - 14 Beacon guide. Slightly improved. Good Luck.- Fooman's Blog
- Fooman's Blog
- Fooman's Blog
- The Rich get Richerer | 294m/2147m
- Fooman's Blog
- Fooman's Blog
- Fooman's Blog
BACK TO BACK HOLY [cabbage]- BoB+stats(131 cmb)(updated bob)
I highly doubt that ashes is one of your most valuable items. 5/10 for stats, they are all extremely low for someone with your combat level. 1/10 for bank, kinda self explanatory- The Rich get Richerer | 294m/2147m
- Fooman's Blog
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
- Fooman's Blog