BoB+stats(131 cmb)(updated bob)

Seems like you've done a bit of slaying, and resorted to camping, while not bothering with other skills. Also, your bank is not impressive (camping = bad profit, just so you know), so all in all.. the combat is nice, but that's all there is to it.

I highly doubt that ashes is one of your most valuable items.

5/10 for stats, they are all extremely low for someone with your combat level.

1/10 for bank, kinda self explanatory

Foooman.png

I don't understand why you all are flaming him for camping. It's not like you've never camped before, whether it be at cows or armoured zombies. He's not asking you to rate his avtivities but what he has achieved. So stop giving him 0's for camping and move on with yourself. Just for everyone's information, camping is just some dumb term that was made to call people who steal spots for a long period, it was primarily used as a defense against annoying idiots.

7/10 btw

patr1ckotg1.png

Aren't you the one who kept on alching all his [cabbage], saying he'd quit?

unquitting for summer break, then quit again.

last time I've checked, it isn't against the rules to quit 3 times and come back 3 times.

also, the last time I've pked all away instead of alching it.

last time I've checked, it isn't against the rules to quit 3 times and come back 3 times.

Way to overreact :thumbup:

2j3qh46.jpg

10/10 :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

2376/2376 total achieved - May 2009

Retired Dec 2009

Way to overreact :thumbup:

<- tipit's #1 drama queen

You could atleast ATTEMPT to get those non-combats up, you're just another camper.

3/10.

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

I've wanted 99 fletching....gave up before I bought the knife.

There is no point in doing something you don't like in a game.

It's better to be a happy camper than a sad skiller.

True but what if I enjoy PCing and I PC Melees, Range, Hp, Mage and Prayer to 99? I don't think i'll get high ratings.

And you're playing a game, you should atleast try to make some things fun, ofcourse it isn't fun if you buy 100k logs and a knife and start cutting them.

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

When did 'camping' become a bad thing? This game sure has changed since I played it. That was the way to level up the best, camping monsters for long periods of time.

When I got 85 slay, like the tenth one to get it, I camped abbys for so long...and made so much money before whips dropped in price.

Suddenly 'camping' is looked down upon? LOL you guys are to spoiled with easy xp nowadays.

OT. 6/10 for stats. They aren't bad, but with the amount of maxxed out players nowadays have to rate accordingly. ;)

3/10 for bank. Its enough to get by, but it is fairly small. And level doesnt = big bank, to the people indicating it does.

user1-dark.png

When did 'camping' become a bad thing? This game sure has changed since I played it. That was the way to level up the best, camping monsters for long periods of time.

When I got 85 slay, like the tenth one to get it, I camped abbys for so long...and made so much money before whips dropped in price.

Suddenly 'camping' is looked down upon? LOL you guys are to spoiled with easy xp nowadays.

OT. 6/10 for stats. They aren't bad, but with the amount of maxxed out players nowadays have to rate accordingly. ;)

3/10 for bank. Its enough to get by, but it is fairly small. And level doesnt = big bank, to the people indicating it does.

Camping is not bad, it's just something that doesn't yield any respect. So when posting here, and it's obvious that you're a camper, you shouldn't be expecting a high rating. Otherwise, just be a happy camper, I'd say.