Everything posted by Bladewing
-
What are YOU doing on bonus XP weekend?
KIIIIITENS I knew I should have bought some for this >_>
-
Spicy stews
That was a fake. There was no nerf.
- Mousekeys
-
Once a great game. A story/Rant for veteran players.
There is a way to block users. Where it says "Signed in as Ring World", click the arrow and choose manage ignored users. Sword is a troll e: BotSlayer_Leader_Sw0rd95 is a troll This thread needs to stop getting bumped it's [bleep]ing stupid
-
The Runescape population
Players who quit a year ago have little understanding and experience of the game today, preventing them from having informed opinions for us to value.
-
Herblore order
First half hour (2.7x) : 1000 spec restores = 540,000 xp Second half hour (2.55x): 1000 spec restores = 510,000 xp Third half hour (2.4x): 390 spec restores, 230 def, 150 brews = 467,280 xp Fourth half hour (2.25x): 1000 brews = 405,000 xp Fifth half hour (2.1x): 880 brews, 60 str = 377,370 xp Sixth half hour (2x): 500 str = 355,000 xp Seventh half hour (1.9x): 500 str = 337,250 xp Eighth half hour (1.8x): 70 str, 430 att = 292,410 xp Ninth half hour (1.7x): 300 att, 400 prayer = 222,700 xp Tenth half hour (1.6x): 20 prayer = 2,800 xp Total XP: 3,509,810 xp
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Whoa whoa whoa whattt? In mousekeys, pressing + means a double click. Tap it twice = withdraw 4. Tap it twice on all 6 ingredients.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Faster to withdraw 4 with double tap of + key than to load up a yak anyway.
-
if real life was more like runescape...
Infinite class mobility.
-
01-Sep-10 - Behind The Scenes - September
winner winner chicken dinner
- Mousekeys
-
Best Herb to Farm for profit?
Data was primarily to investigate the distribution of yields. Data currently suggests a nearly normal distribution with mean 7.8 and standard deviation 2.1 for living patches.
-
01-Sep-10 - Behind The Scenes - September
I did it in under 45 with a whip.
-
Best Herb to Farm for profit?
Once I get a bit more data I will post it and show you that you are wrong :P 10% is close and works fine for estimation, but it's not the true proportion.
-
What are YOU doing on bonus XP weekend?
Why not turmoil/piety? He's a pure
-
Best Herb to Farm for profit?
Actually, it's more like 1/10000. Even 3/4 being dead is around 1/280 chance(happent to be twice). And the answer the question, torstol is by far the best with scroll of life. It's also by far the best xp. So far my data suggests between a 12% and a 15% death rate. Assuming independence of patches (reasonable), the chance of all 4 being dead is 0.15^4, which is 0.00050625, or approximately 1:2000 :P (1:10000 implies a 10% death rate, which I am 95% confident is not the true proportion.)
-
01-Sep-10 - Behind The Scenes - September
Don't worry, you'll be getting a fire cape from doing karamja elite.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Herbs sell min*
-
Best Herb to Farm for profit?
All four patches being dead happens about once per 2000 herb runs :S
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
150 torstol seeds @ 190k each : 28.5m e: I collected some GP early.
-
The new faces
If there was a giant, brown, purely cosmetic crap floating around in runescape, I think most people would be upset. I don't know what my opinion on the new faces is yet. Needs work, but it's a step in the right direction.
-
What kind of Stealing Creation person are you?
Questionnaires, bud. I guess I hybrid mage melee primarily.
-
01-Sep-10 - Behind The Scenes - September
Agreed. Like anyone who could afford 95 prayer before, but thought turmoil wasn't worth it, is going to feel the need to get 95 prayer for this diary. tl;dr: no effect on the demand for bones.
-
Mousekeys
Sooo I've used mousekeys many times before, with no problems. Haven't used in a week or two, anyway here's my problem. When I press "2" on the num pad (i.e. move the cursor down), there is oddly no delay for the repeat. That is to say it starts repeating immediately, and actually quite fast. When I tap the key (press-release) as fast as I can, mousekeys will have jumped 2-3 jumps. This makes it very difficult to utilize them! Note: I have no problem with other keys doing this. If I hold aaaaaa, with the current settings there was like a second delay before the second a appeared. I have tinkered with my keyboard settings to try to fix this: It seems that mousekeys is ignoring my keyboard settings? wat do Windows 7 64-bit if that matters.
-
The Runescape population
Some people left, yes, but many more gold farmers left. Most bots nowadays are "players" trying to get high level stats/gp. Pre-2007, most bots were just gp-farmers who would sell the gp for cash.