Everything posted by Aussie_King
-
~`| FR���¢�¢â�¬�¡���¬���¢�¢â�¬�¡���¬ ~~>F@rming @v@t@r! (~`PIxE
LOl this is hilarious
-
Closed
Yes, it is basically the exact same. But great shading work on the trees, well done. And the guy looks good. Keep working at it, change it a bit so it is a bit different to his and you're gotten yourself one great pixel!!
-
Second evolutional thread
You have to change the actual monster, not its background, unless you're just enlargening it. Can't wait till mxm, jdprs, k0m0d0 and lemonfish get their hands on this =P
-
Second evolutional thread
.JPEG ruins quality. No one in their right mind would use it, sorry. We might try to get you a jpeg version that isn't ruined but most likely, it'll look crap as .JPEG...
-
Second evolutional thread
Umm we usually use paint, or gale for pixel-ish things like this. Don't use photoshop.
-
Making one free pixel
Actually I was talking to lemonfish. Then all he would have to do is shade, make a background and fix up some stuff.
-
Second evolutional thread
Umm oh... Try figuring something out.
-
Second evolutional thread
YES!! Lol. Sure, this is open to everyone, from mxm to richiej30, anyone can contribute to this community moral-boosting activity.
-
Making one free pixel
Lol coloured some, you probably won't want it, but yeah. I am bored.
-
NEW Dragon pixel avatar and sig
Did I say that? Oops, probably looking at the wrong stars when I did...
-
Second evolutional thread
Cool.
-
Making one free pixel
NOOOOO I want mine done =P
-
Second evolutional thread
No updates? Come on guys, the other one was so successful. You can change it in ANY way that you want. Even make it like a dot on the screen. Then we could reconstruct an ultimate evolutional monster!! ROFL
-
Making one free pixel
Btw, instead of torag helm, red party hat.
-
rate my best pixel ( my 8th pixel )
Omg that owns. Especially the shading on the mystic. Except the tree, I hate the style it's in. Can I have it? I mean if you're not going to use it.
-
Making one free pixel
Finally!! Lemonfish gives in!! Lol I'd like this 5 second-thaught-up idea done. Me, in full torag, obby set, rune boots, glory, whip. There is a country kind of scene with a sea, trees, animals etc. I am standing on a rock, look out to sea. There is a majorly awesome sunset out at sea. Text: Eminem Da1st Thanks in advance mate, you make excellent pixels.
-
Second evolutional thread
Dinner. I'll be back to see any other updates.
-
Second evolutional thread
Lol w00t some updates already!! And lol the tail is gonna be the main thing to update probably.
-
Second evolutional thread
This is the second evolutional thread ever. This is where you get a character and change it over and over. Muahaha I'd like all you wicked scientist pixelors and non-pixelors to come here and try to change this monster anyway you want!! Note: I may be adding more characters to the mix, so always when you open the thread, read this front page for extra characters!! Here it is: Just tell me if this is a crappy characters to evolutionalize, and I'll ask to lock the thread and get another.
-
The Evolutional Thread. dangit.
I did something!! I put in more of those 7007h5
-
Doing some free avvys-if u requested-read 1st post
W00t I'm on the list!! :mrgreen:
-
NEW Dragon pixel avatar and sig
Oh and make a thinner border. And make it green.
-
NEW Dragon pixel avatar and sig
Ok now it's morning and I've got alot more energy. The avatar, which looks ok to me, needs fixing up with the flame. It looks like got his head blown apart, like a laser gun shot through his head. Get rid of those dots and at some flaming thingies like... \)\)\) But more curvy to the side. This will get more firey like. The sig is good, but could use AA on the stars and the sky needs shading. Put in a moon also, it's quite plain and I love moons. Other than that, it's fantastic peice of work Re-rate: 8/10.
-
Doing some free avvys-if u requested-read 1st post
When ya gonna start mine, I know I'm starting to get impatient but it has been like 1 week...
-
Tj's Free Signature and Avatar Shop [!!Re-Opened!!]
Wow that is so pro, thanks a tonne!!