Everything posted by nerdattack16
-
Where can I get: red gloves? (in f2p, where do people sell?)
I always found gloves in Varrock west bank, especially in a crowded world. (If you catch me online I'll nip off to Canifis and buy you some gloves, any colors you want. :D)
-
How many pots food ect should i bring for steel dragons?
Because you safespot when maging, and antifire shield + antifire potions = near total protection from dragon fire. Therefore, no protect from melee neded.
-
Best armour for 1 defence meleer?
Head: Iron full, I guess. Body: Iron platebody Legs: Black chaps Gloves: Mithril gloves Cape: Obsidian cape Boots: Climbing boots Amulet: Fury, glory
-
WHICH RING TRULY IS THE BEST ZERKER /STONE/WARRIOR ? ? ?
Warrior: Slight increase of attack bonus, maybe 1% or so. Berserker: Max hit possibly increased by one. Ring of Stone: Pointless.
-
What is?
SwiftSwitch is a completely safe, third-party RuneScape client. It's playing RuneScape in a different window, but with maps, guides, highscore lookups, and stuff like that. IM(H)O = In My (Honest) Opinion.
-
Spending my 1.1mill on a barrows item.
Torag's plate and Verac's skirt? Skirt's as good as legs I believe, plus it might be a bit cheaper, and it's got a prayer bonus! :D
-
need fast cooking exp!
Just fly fish and cook. It's decent, quick fishing and cooking experience, plus you won't burn a single trout or salmon. :)
-
Barrows question.
Once I tried meleeing Dharok. 71 attack, 70 strength, potted to 86/85, whip and DDP++ specials. I went through 3 (4) prayer potions, then had to teleport out... and he still wasn't dead. So... get your mage up. :P You could possibly melee Ahrim, although his defence bonus is a good bit higher than Karil's. Just get your magic to 60+ or so, and ranged to 50+. It'll be so much easier, and you won't have to pray on everyone, just Dharok/Karil. Unless you really want to try meleeing them. But I really wouldn't suggest it.
-
Are Defenders worth it?
After I got mine, I ditched my rune kite and obsidian shield. The defender's defence bonuses are reasonably nice, but I notice I hit a good bit more often because of the attack bonuses. However, I don't suggest it for fighting high level monsters with prayer (Zamorak/Guthix book) or without prayer (obsidian shield or better). On them you'd need all the defence/prayer bonus you can get. And only keep rune and adamant, unless you get a few extra rune defenders.
-
Barrows Questions
I'd suggest 70+ defence, as that saves money since you don't need to pray on 3-4 brothers, and 60+ ranged. Maybe 70+ strength too, if you want to try to melee Karil. And 70+ magic would be nice, but you can certainly Barrow with 60s.
-
Lvl 50 Wildy
Don't forget a knife or slashing weapon, there is a web or two to slash through.
-
Picture Help (Urgent)
When you hosted it, you selected the thumbnail. You need to select the normal sized picture. Actually, I just got it: [url=http://imageshack.us][img=http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/3282/tipitskillerscopyrq0.jpg][/url]
-
Hacked?
What I'm wondering is how they figured out your PIN. :-k Sorry to hear you got hacked. :( Good luck making it all back.
-
So WHAT exactly do you use long bones for?
Although I'm pretty sure you need at least level 20 construction to get the experience.
-
lvl 81 with 21 def
Pure, obviously. You should wear the unholy book -- completed of course -- or a mithril defender.
-
Blue Dragon's? What Equipment?
You'd be best off with ranged by your stats. All your ranged equipment, and a rune crossbow with Zamorak book, or a magic shortbow.
-
What is the way to train range now days?
Because at 63 ranged, I hit 12s with MSB and rune arrows, and all my ranged gear, but 16s with a rune c'bow, unholy book, and mithril bolts. The ranged bonus is much higher, it's not too slow, and you can wield a shield or prayer book.
-
Making money while training...
For P2P, definitely try Fire Giants. Rune scimitars, dragon med helms, and half keys, plus a few good alchable drops and a decent amount of rune arrows. Also, ankous don't have great singular drops, e.g. dragon items, rune items, etc. but they drop loads of deaths, bloods, adamant arrows, pure essence, and mithril ores. They also drop herbs, and the occasional half key or level 3 clue! If you train Slayer a lot, you can get your combat and Slayer level high enough to kill some really good monsters, that have nearly the best ingame drops (excluding "boss" monsters").
-
buyable money making guides, worth it?
Don't waste your money. They suck. Old methods, outdated prices, and mostly they say "Fish a thousand lobsters an hour, that's 200k!" Pfft. #-o
-
Need to make 350k for d med helm
You don't need to make money for a dragon med. Get a berserker. Nearly just as good, plus a strength bonus, and it costs 60K. If you really do want one, then... do whatever you do to make money normally. Cut yews, rune natures/laws, fish fish... yeah.
-
Best equpiment for training?
If you were going purely for defense for higher levels, it would be something like this: Head: Torag's helm Body: Torag's platebody Legs: Torag's platelegs Shield: Dragonfire Shield (fully charged) Amulet: Amulet of Fury Gloves: Barrows gloves Ring: Berserker/Warrior ring Cape: Fire Cape Weapon: --Attack training: Abyssal whip --Strength training: Dharok's Greataxe, substitute Torag's for Dharok's armor. If not, then dragon scimitar. --Defense training: Abyssal whip Of course, ranged and magic would be completely different, but you listed melee, so... yeah. \
-
Price check on beserker ring and warrior ring.
People usually value strength bonus more, and maybe it's rarer, and it's probably higher in demand.
-
Price check on beserker ring and warrior ring.
What he said. Only, Warrior 500k, Berserker 2.1m Ah, I thought I was backwards. Thanks. :)
-
Mysterious Old Man Event - Pick a Prize
Last five boxes I opened: Steel platebody - alched for 1,200 GP anyways. :) Mithril scimitar - Woo. :P Diamond - Woo. :P Casket - Got a half key. Cabbage - :lol: So it's not a huge loss if you don't pick the 1K and end up with a cabbage. (Unless you're OOC \ )
-
Price check on beserker ring and warrior ring.
Berserker ring is 400-500K, Warrior is 2.1-2.3M. Berserker - +4 strength bonus Warrior - +4 slash attack bonus Actually, those prices might be backwards. But the numbers are mostly right.