Blink182 f55: 76 str and 100 cb!!!!!!!!!!! 70 slayer too!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

burnt about 1.3K logs today did a little trawler with wild goat and mines a little p ess, this xp seems to be coming in faster and i hope to be buying 20K yews within the next few weeks for the last couple of levels for 99.

at the moment i have absolutely no clue when to be expecting this level but i hope to have it over the summer

blink182_f55.png

99/99 fming! 1850th to 99 firemaking 4,27,07

Jeasle! You get a phat death pile or something?! Amazing cash in that bank, but I think I have you beat in agility tix. :wink: Anyways, on the topic of 99 firemaking, I wish you luck! I have a friend who's going there with willows, but hes lazy and I don't think he'll get there. You on the other hand seem to be doing imba1337 and getting there quite fast!

*Envies magic level and cash*- Looking at your sig, were all those barrows drops Guthan's spears?

Sleeping-in-cushionhigh.jpg

Jeasle! You get a phat death pile or something?! Amazing cash in that bank, but I think I have you beat in agility tix. :wink: Anyways, on the topic of 99 firemaking, I wish you luck! I have a friend who's going there with willows, but hes lazy and I don't think he'll get there. You on the other hand seem to be doing imba1337 and getting there quite fast!

*Envies magic level and cash*- Looking at your sig, were all those barrows drops Guthan's spears?

now as having over 50 barrows items not 45 but i'm too lazy to update i have had every single item many times EXCEPT a guthan warspear so whatever is up with that dumb chest it better give me one soon <3:<3:<3:

blink182_f55.png

Spanish is horrible, have fun on that quiz ::' And remember, don't forget the scale of priorities

Girls > School > Runescape

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Spanish is horrible, have fun on that quiz ::' And remember, don't forget the scale of priorities

Girls > School > Runescape

yes well mine goes like this

my amazing gf>oreo>school>runescape

and whens ma siggie going to be done! :oops:

blink182_f55.png