Candy's blog --- 80 fish, 80wc and 88 fm

This is by far, the most wierd, and yet, original blog I've ever seen. Good luck on all those 99's!!! Err.... 98's!!!! :P

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bumping with love :wink:

kind of off rs topic but i passed my driving test today :D :mrgreen: :XD: im so glad, 1st time ftw \:D/

on rs topic: making some cosmics to enchant my 1k air orbs before i go back to f2p, got 9.5mil worth of battle staffs banked :|

Candymann16.png

Wow quite an unusual goal :P

Really like your blog though, the lay out is real good, plus you got some sweet aims!

Nice bank too, great for skillers. Amazing miscelania kingdom resources picture :shock: How long have you been doing it for?

Anyway Good luck!! Cool to see we got some many common friends, or known tif'ers which check out both our blogs :P

Keep it up!! :thumbsup:

P.S: Grats on drivers license! :XD:

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Runescaper since June 2005

Blog

Wow quite an unusual goal :P

Really like your blog though, the lay out is real good, plus you got some sweet aims!

Nice bank too, great for skillers. Amazing miscelania kingdom resources picture :shock: How long have you been doing it for?

Anyway Good luck!! Cool to see we got some many common friends, or known tif'ers which check out both our blogs :P

Keep it up!! :thumbsup:

P.S: Grats on drivers license! :XD:

thanks, just looked over my bank pic to see how much it had changed and realised iv missed a whole line of herbs out #-o o well, will be posting another bank pic soon, wont miss out any lines then :lol: :oops:

Candymann16.png

all the time that i will be doing agility i will have my minions working down at my Kingdom cutting thousands of maples for me to burn getting me 99 firemaking

Once i have achived 98 fletching i will then turn to hunting, i will get going for 99 using only red chins, then these will be used in Pest Control while spending the points on range to acheive 99 range, any points left over ill put on defence, and any chins left over will be sold

You mean 98 firemaking, hunting and ranged? :-k

Good luck :thumbsup: I prefer 99's too ::'

all the time that i will be doing agility i will have my minions working down at my Kingdom cutting thousands of maples for me to burn getting me 99 firemaking

Once i have achived 98 fletching i will then turn to hunting, i will get going for 99 using only red chins, then these will be used in Pest Control while spending the points on range to acheive 99 range, any points left over ill put on defence, and any chins left over will be sold

You mean 98 firemaking, hunting and ranged? :-k

Good luck :thumbsup: I prefer 99's too ::'

:oops: :lol: iv writen 99 instead of 98 loads of times :XD: :roll: but you get what i mean :wink: :P

Candymann16.png

You'll never make it =D>

Thanks for the protection :pray: , if it wasn't for you i'd of had no protection this dangerous night :-w

:cry: i will make it :cry:

and sorry i left, i lagged out -.- and when i got back on you had left, hope you got a good clue in the end :thumbsup:

Candymann16.png