.::Making 270k+ An Hour While RuneCrafting::. [F2P]

unspoken234

i tried this actually ppl dont trade u often if u offer that little i had to offer as high as 2.5k eac and as olow as 2k eac

first of all please spell correctly second of all this is very very fast jsut saying open my chat box was full of trade requests

Dude, you're an idiot #-o
Dude, your feeble attempt at an insult is hilarious.

... You can tell JAGeX is British - No common sense. :notalk:
Supportmage:Quick Robin,to the roflcopter!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, like other people said before, this isn't really that profitable. Firstly, if you buy essence, thats about 750-1000 gp each already. Add on the 2000 gp, thats 2750-3000 gp per load. Airs are difficult to sell 20 ea, so maybe selling 18 each would be a lot faster. 18 each with 44 rc is 125 airs per load, 2250 gp after selling. thats actually a 500 gp loss, not gain. 55 rc gives 150 airs per load, 2700 gp after selling, meaning 50-300 gp lost. It's really not until 66 runecrafting where you make any profits, where with 66 runecraft you come out with 3150 gp per load, giving 100-400 gp profit each load. Unless you mine the essence yourself, this isnt really profitable.

100% F2P- 70 CB, My goal of 1100 total level-

My goal for 1100 total f2p

TFS Leader - http://z11.invisionfree.com/TTFS/index.php?

I did say in the guide, that you need to mine your own essence for level 44. Also I can easily get essence 20gp each, for when you get 55 RuneCrafting.

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER

I did say in the guide, that you need to mine your own essence for level 44. Also I can easily get essence 20gp each, for when you get 55 RuneCrafting.

i tryed buying ess for 50 each... no sellers :x

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

50ea? Try actually going into the rune essence place, because you might have had no sellers since noone was selling rune essence period.

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER

.::.Introduction.::.

There is not even enough RuneCrafters yo fill up the HighScores list. This strikes me as funny because, many players have said that this is one of the best money makers for Non-Members and Members alike. I am a non-member though so I will only cover that portion of RuneCrafting. Just to let you know I am still in the process of testing this. But I know numerous people though have tried it and worked, one being 99 runecrafting now. To start making loads of cash you need to be lvl 44 RuneCraft. Before I show you the guide I will give you a little background on the Method used to make money off RuneCrafting:

.::.World 16 Airs.::.

There is a production line basically, which consists of runners and crafters. This takes place on World 16. The runners supply the crafters with RuneEssence in an exchange the crafters give them money. This helps both the Crafter and Runner make large amounts of money with very little trouble. Although it feels and looks like the Crafter is just handing out money they are actually making a larger profit then the runners. This works because the AirRunes the crafter makes sell for more then the amount they give to the runner. In order for the crafter to sell the airs for more money then they give out they need to be a certain RuneCrafting level[44]. Here is a table that shows why you need to be lvl 44 runecrafting[Also found at end of guide].

.::Crafting Table[Airs]::.

Level | Amount Of Airs

...............Per Essence

1..... 1

11..... 2

22..... 3

33..... 4

44..... 5

55..... 6

66..... 7

77..... 8

88..... 9

99 ..... 10

In summary to what I have just said. The runner gives the crafter 25 unoted rune ess in exchange for 2,000gp and 25 noted ess. The crafter then makes airs out of the ess and sells the airs.

.::.Guide.::.

.:LVL 1-44:.

This is very painful but essential to making the money. First if you haven't already then finish RuneMysteries. Mine 482 ess. Now get a air talisman or Tiara [You can buy off player in fallidor] Go to the air altar. If you do not know where that it is, go Fallidor in world 16. There is a steady stream of people going to the altar so you can follow them. Now craft all of your ess into airs. You will be level 15 runecrafting now and should have 692 airs. Sell theese at 20ea to players at Varrock East Bank. You will have 13840gp buy as many airs essence as you can with that and craft them once again. Repeat. Do this over and over till you have reached your goal of 44.

.::.Making The Money.::.

Craft all of your left over essence. Now sell theese airs like normal for 20gp. Now go to world 16. By around 1,000 ess. Go to the air altar with all of your left over cash and you ess. Say "2,000gp plus Essence!!!" With in seconds you should have multiple people trading you. Choose one of them and offer them 25 noted ess and 2000gp. They will offer you 25 unnoted ess in return. Accept the trade and craft the ess into airs. Repeat, until you run out of money or ess. This may seem like your throwing away money but your not. This is because for every 25 ess someone gives you you get 125 airs which is worth 2500. In turn you are making a 500gp profit per trade.You will easily get 2 or more buyers a minute.

Sell the airs for 20ea for money. Remember to be stern with your prices. Until you reach 55 Runecrafting you must mine your own essence or you will lose money. If you want to buy essence then its reccommend you give "runners" 1500-1750gp. You will get a lot fewer buyers this way, so I would not reccommend it.

By the time you get 66 runecrafting you will be a pro at this. Keep repeating this. By them time your 99 you will be make 430k+ an hour.

Below is a table of how many airs you get per essence:

.::Rune Ess Table.::.

Level | Amount Of Airs

1..... 1

11..... 2

22..... 3

33..... 4

44..... 5

55..... 6

66..... 7

77..... 8

88..... 9

99 ..... 10

This guide will be updated weekly. Also I will be updating it with the amounts made per hour in probally two weeks.

.::AirRunning::.

If you do not want to have to get 44 RuneCrafting to make money, which I wouldn't blame you for because it takes forever. Then there is the alternitive of being a AirRunner. If you do not yet understand AirRunning I will explain it.

First you will need to have a AirTalisman or Tiara[prefably Tiara] and 25 rune essence. Unote that rune essence and take it to the AirAltar. Wait for someone to say "2,000 plus ess!" then trade them. Once someone excepts your trade, offer them you 25 unoted essence. They will offer you 2,000gp and 25 noted essence. Now go back to your bank and unnote the 25 essence and go back to the altar. Repeat. Do this as much as desired to make quick cash with no struggle. You will make ruffly 65k an hour doing this.

Signed: Unspoken234

Oh, I will also be selling all of the air runes I craft for 15gp ea. So if you'd like them just add me and I'll be happy to sell. I have 5112 rate now.

unspoken234.gif

50ea? Try actually going into the rune essence place, because you might have had no sellers since noone was selling rune essence period.

It is VERY hard to find ANYONE selling rune ess for ANY price, in my experience. It took me 3 hours to find someone that sold me, for 40 ea, 600 ess...

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

If your level is lower than 55 (which you recommended) then a faster

way of getting 1K ess could be that you could...

Run for someone else at the alter 15 times....This will get you 30K!

Now buy 1K ess 30 each! Bingo 1K ess quick! Faster than mining it

yourself!

Now start Hiring runners again! Its faster than mining!

You can add this to your guide if you want!

Also you could buy an Air Tiara for getting in and out of the alter quickly!

::' :mrgreen: ::' :mrgreen: ::'

2eprbpj.png

findig a buyer for 20 ea airs is difficult, i can only find 17 ea consistent buyers and i sell in 10k bulks

also, the method he speaks of includes mining ur own ess, mining ur own ess is extremely time consuming, so if ur buying ur own ess, u wont be making money until u are lvl 66, and even then money doesnt come in that fast

ironmdefault,demon%20x%20lord.gif

pure:demon_x_king

Some people suggested adding pictures. I don't think it's fair to take other peoples pictures and there is very few on runecrafting. So can someone tell me how to take a screen-shot?

Press the "Prnt Scrn" key, then open up paint and paste. Then you can crop, save the image, upload it, and create a link to it. Happy picture taking :D

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

I have trouble finding buyers for 20ea, whne I got 55-60 rc in w16 I was barely able to break even... But the guide isn't too bad i guess.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Thanks for telling me how to make screenies :D I'll have some on there soon.

not a bad guide.

it does take a while to buy ess, but if you go to a busy world it isn't all that bad. I often buy ess for 30-35gp each and it takes probably an hour to get like 5-8k ess or so.

if you are planning on making any decent money runecrafting you have to wait till your lvl 77 or so and buy the ess.

also, it's almost impossible finding people to buy airs for 20gp each. more like 14 or 15gp each...

runemzombie,mr%20sir17.gif

newbankofrsyq0.gif

rssig.jpg

goal:1000 total f2p lvls.

.::.Making The Money.::.

Craft all of your left over essence. Now sell theese airs like normal for 20gp. Now go to world 16. By around 1,000 ess. Go to the air altar with all of your left over cash and you ess. Say "2,000gp plus Essence!!!" With in seconds you should have multiple people trading you. Choose one of them and offer them 25 noted ess and 2000gp. They will offer you 25 unnoted ess in return. Accept the trade and craft the ess into airs. Repeat, until you run out of money or ess.

This part i didnt really get, can u make it a bit ore simple plz? :oops: :P

TipitSiggy-1.jpg

Thanks so much for making this guide. I read a similar guide but it was only about getting 2000gp to walk from air alter to bank. There was nothing about the crafter and thats what your guide provided me with, information about the crafter and how they are making money out of this. I did this a couple times and I stoped because I was like there no way I was making money. I have enough ess to get to 44 so Im working on that now thanks for saving me from throwing away my money until I can actualy make a profit.

I rate this a 8/10 Well Done!

'_w 1 t z my skiller - lvl 3 for life!''

slipknot-fix.gif

'slipknot maggot for life, stay (sic)'

Atm the ess price is really high and I'm 50 Runecraft and i definatly lose money :shock: , What do I do? :ohnoes:

99 ranged/99 hunter/99 mage/99 cook/99 constitution

99 woodcutting/99 firemaking/99 farming

sig2fk1.png

99 herblore achieved on 7/10/2008

99 agility achieved 7/2/2010