1M+/hour?

highlanders

I wonder how much money you could make from the highest level shade chest if you buy all the mage pyre logs, and all the shade remains. Im not sure if anyone's tried this, but i definitely can get 100k per key trip on the second highest shades with yew pyres.

shoelacesareuntiedti8.jpg

Proud owner of a Quest cape!

I wonder how much money you could make from the highest level shade chest if you buy all the mage pyre logs, and all the shade remains. Im not sure if anyone's tried this, but i definitely can get 100k per key trip on the second highest shades with yew pyres.

:shock: Teach me

Retired

Ex-E174

Ex-Venqeance

[Ex-Tha Familia3]

As most people have said, to consistently earn money at a high rate rc is about the best money in the game. At level 84 with giant pouch I can make 550-600k per hour minus the cost of ess leaves about 350-400k profit per hour. At double nats the cost of ess doesn't change so I would be making 1.1-1.2mil per hour minus 200k for the cost of ess = 900k-1mil profit an hour.

As some one said you can make a whole heap more than that staking. BUT you can also lose money rather rapidly in that way too!

Merchanting is definitely a possibility, but again, to consistently earn 1mil an hour would require a large amount of cash to start off with, or a lot of luck collecting the raw materials.

Most other forms of cash mentioned are based on luck though. If I did a single run of barrows (15mins at a slow pace) and got a guthan spear, I could argue that I'm earning 24mil an hour... Unlikely that this is sustainable though!!

Mordendravid.png