1M+/hour?

highlanders

Im looking for a method of making 1m+ an hour, any ideas? You can also foward me to some guide. The search function doesn't seem to work properly, I type 'money' for titles, and I get nothing. Lol, of course theres threads like that, there everywhere, here's one just in my face with the word money in the title why is you silly search function not seeing it! Its there.... Ughh

Anyway, post post. I like original ideas too.

2480+ total

Lvl 91 Rcrafters with runners can. Efficient merchants. Stakers. Etc.

I know a few, but I would need some details, and possibly a few new ideas.

And I tested the search function again. I typed 'money' for anything and no results. The search function is dead Runnnnnnnnn :ohnoes:

2480+ total

Well the best money makers are either merchanting(never tried but lots of people do it)

300k an hour from normal RC of nats

300K an hours from catching and selling red chinchompas

2mill an hour from a guide about glass making with a spell or something and 77+ mage and a quest completed(just go to guides section of forums)

maxsig28nv.gif

I considered getting 91 Rc, but for 500k and hour, idk, kinda is a bummer.

I read that interesting post about 2m an hour with glassmaking too. I have to say I'm very sceptical about that. On a small scale, maybe, but on a large scale, I'm not sure. Sand, seaweed hard to find, glass hard to sell. Imagine working a whole day and having 80k glass to sell, whos gunna buy that :-s Maybe if i made them into orbs?

I thought at merchanting aswell, I'm not sure what to merchant. Something in high demand, for sure, but wut? Idk. And does anyone know how much barrows is profit per hour?

2480+ total

Im looking for a method of making 1m+ an hour, any ideas? You can also foward me to some guide. The search function doesn't seem to work properly, I type 'money' for titles, and I get nothing. Lol, of course theres threads like that, there everywhere, here's one just in my face with the word money in the title why is you silly search function not seeing it! Its there.... Ughh

Anyway, post post. I like original ideas too.

I can't think of any skill that will make 1M an hour.

Try merchanting ?

-Denic.

Barrows, if you're efficient, will make you a lot of money. I don't think you can get 1m and hour, but you will make 200k+ per hour if you have enough stuff and a good routine (not to mention good stats). Other than that, try merchanting cannonballs or (if you have lots of money already) whips.

perfect grammar is one thing, typing like a drugged monkey and enjoying it is another

AMEN!

depends..

as said rc is good, very good. But u can consider for example: Buying unids/herbs and make pots - u can gain 1mil an "hr" - the idea is buying raw materials and sell them as ready - not exactly merchant ;)

Fletching/Fishing/Crafting/Firemaking/cooking cape owner

I considered getting 91 Rc, but for 500k and hour, idk, kinda is a bummer.

I read that interesting post about 2m an hour with glassmaking too. I have to say I'm very sceptical about that. On a small scale, maybe, but on a large scale, I'm not sure. Sand, seaweed hard to find, glass hard to sell. Imagine working a whole day and having 80k glass to sell, whos gunna buy that :-s Maybe if i made them into orbs?

I thought at merchanting aswell, I'm not sure what to merchant. Something in high demand, for sure, but wut? Idk. And does anyone know how much barrows is profit per hour?

I've done the glass making and it is good magic and crafting XP, but its almost impossible to sell in bulk. Most people that will contact you want to buy one or two for a quest or something for their house.

Barrows is all about luck. As a person stated above, with an efficient routine, you can make a steady profit off the runes and bolt racks that you get, but the real money comes from the Barrows items and they are entirely random. And even if you get a Barrows item, the prices of the 24 different ones vary wildly. And if you take expensive equipment and die, you could lose all your profits in an instant.

Berrakus.png

Dragon Drops - 10 Meds, 9 Legs, 5 Skirts, 2 Left Half

PM me to have any potions made or crafting done

Rare merchanters could quite easily make 5M a hour, but then you needs like 300M gp to start with :P.

Other ways is to be a very, very good lvl 99 miner and smither. And with lvl 99 agility too, for moving that fast which you need to make 1M/ hour, you need to run all the time :P.

Shortly said, I think it's very hard to make 1M/hour, but if you're really good there is probalby some way to make it. How, except these options, I sadly don't know.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

I've found that you can make a decent chunk of change with Level 1 Clue Scrolls. It took me about a half an hour to prepare all the items I'd need for the emote scrolls, but so far, I managed to get some pretty decent things. About 10 Treasure-Trail items in 20 scrolls, including 3 God Pages, 2 of which were Zamorak Scrolls. If I were to total up the time, I'm sure that'd be just a little over an hour or so, maybe 2 at the most.

Unfortunately, that method is all about luck, but if you get it, you can rake it in pretty well. There was a guide in PMG on this that I was working off of. I'll see if I can't get the link for you.

Update: Link = http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=554432&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

None of suggestions are particularly exciting I must say.

I have 40M that I could use to merchant. Would someone reccomend a particular item to merchant aswell as how much I could expect to make an hour using merchanting?

2480+ total

It doesn't matter 0+2m/2 = 1M hour. Im talking average money, no need to be soo specific. And Rc is a bummer, I will only do it if I have no other choice.

And my other question is not answered. What to merchant?

2480+ total

I don't think anyone can make 1mil an hour.

There's tons of ways really. Heck, you could make basically a totally insane amount in less then one minute staking. Merchanting also makes quite a bit of cash, double nature runes, clue scrolls. Tons of possibilities, just takes some creative thinking.