alternative places to get pouches?

minerjimmy

Well, i've seen some people killing abyss monsters to get pouches in other places other then the abyss itself. Where is this location? Are there low level one's there too? (the 26 or w.e it is)

Thanks.

tifsbti6oi.gif

Yeh in the fairy ring all the mosnters are there and give you all the same drops and so on. There are also abby demons.

I dont have a sig anymore =[

But I did manage to get every skill in the highscores

Yes, however the abyssal demons are not aggresive, in case you were wondering. Personally, I prefer the normal abyss... There are ALOT more monsters there, it's impossible to attack a leech without being attacked by a walker/other thingie, because it's not multicombat. Best place to get pouches is normal abyss.

siggiebw2.png

Noted raw mackerel drop... Wtfh?

Always buying: Watermelon seeds, 2K each. Strawberry seeds, 800 each. Contact Via PM on forums.

How do you get there without fairy rings? I'm getting pouches on my def noob who i'm turning into a rc pure. Stats atm are 1 1 45, should be 46 def tonight.

Thats why we said you can only get there by using the fairy rings...

Becuase there is not other way to get to the " A L R " / Abyssal realm of the Fairy rings without using them :wink:

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

How do you get there without fairy rings? I'm getting pouches on my def noob who i'm turning into a rc pure. Stats atm are 1 1 45, should be 46 def tonight.

Thats why we said you can only get there by using the fairy rings...

Becuase there is not other way to get to the " A L R " / Abyssal realm of the Fairy rings without using them :wink:

No one wrote that o-0. Oh well, what's the quest for those fairy rings? -.-

tifsbti6oi.gif

just do the beginning of fairy tale part 2 or whatever, its the second fairy quest, once you learn to use the fairy rings, then you can use them.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~