Iwatake's Eccentric Blog - Final farewell?

Heya iwa lovely blog and stats! <3: Good luck on your future goals man! :thumbsup:

Hawtness <3 ::'

Edit: ONe question:

if i have a url say for a blog, what tags shall i use and how shall i go about making it so the link has a name like you "friends blogs" links

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankies :D

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Nice goals :D I almost have all stats 70+ too, working on it atm.

Also, I recommend you switch your goal bars to leetscape since draynor.net is down. I noticed that the url format is the same so all you have to do is go into the code and replace "siggy.draynor.net/goal" with "goal.leetscape.com/sig". It works without creating the sig on the leetscape site (same was true for draynor before it went offline), and other than that all you have to do is remove the url code, since linking leetscape sigs to draynor.net wouldn't be very nice :wink:

Blooblyblobl.gif

Legends quest completed at lvl 47 on X Legendre X

#3056 to 99 firemaking, achieved on July 4th, 2007.

Tied for #1854 to 99 farming, achieved on September 3rd, 2008.

Oooooh, thanks for the tip, blooblyblobl :shock: Been meaning to change those for awhile now. That's a nice way to do it....

get the bandos armour,that looks so mean with teh hunter cape.oh and youre so hardcore taking a dark bow to barrows :D

Heheh, yeah, <3 dark bow on Ahrim :P

copyofsigtuxtimenf0.png

I've been to the Bandos and Zammy boss, but I haven't met a group going to Armadyl yet so I might be interested. Can you give me some information on him, like what do you usually take and what do you use to kill him?

Berrakus.png

Dragon Drops - 10 Meds, 9 Legs, 5 Skirts, 2 Left Half

PM me to have any potions made or crafting done

Heya iwa good lcuk with your future armadyll boss battles! I keep seeing you in edge with your team, takes a while to get ready eh? :XD:

Well good luck anyway and lets hope you get a good drop! :thumbsup: ::'

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

Quite a few things.

85 range:

(missed the pic due to combat)

gwd85rangeyw7.png

RANDOMS LOVE ME AND MY TEAM 3

lmaorandomsbi7.png

Tried killing the zamorak boss:

zammybk9.png

What a pushover!

I bought a armadyl helm for 17.5m thinking I could sell it for 22mil or so, but I ended up getting a scare, and somehow selling it for 18mil (thank god. :pray: )

trade1tc3.png

Lastly, I finished the path of glouphrie today:

pathofgloughrq3.png

A fun, and God wars dungeon filled week.

Unfortunately for me, School will probably have eaten me by the time you read this :XD: But I'll be fine :D

copyofsigtuxtimenf0.png

I haven't been much at all, I know.

School takes up so much time, as most of you know, and I've been playing this game.

In any case.. I bought an armadyl plateskirt: (for 1mil profit, seeing as I sold my third age range legs for 21mil)

onedownyj3.png

And.. here's drops I've been noting down from Kree'arra and other god wars dungeon bosses, so this will be the post to check for nice drops, I hope ::' Here they are:

A space seperates each trip.

Kree:

1. 19568 gp

2.19678 gp

3.3 dwarf weed seed

4.19k gp

5.102 rune arrows

6.?

7.19k gp

8.steel darts

9.550 mind rune

10. 19k gp

11. 19681 gp

12. 8 noted unids

13. ? - left

Kril:

1. Rune legs

2. Addy body

3. 82 blood rune

Wish me luck at GWD. Note also that these are not the kill totals, only simply the ones I have written down.

My estimate for total Kree'arra kills is at 40+, heh :)

copyofsigtuxtimenf0.png