Colossus110, Quiting this blog

wtf is wrong with jagex

wat they did was in effect, dropping a nuke to kill a cockroach, and killing every1 else in the process

I like that quote. Maybe it will go in my sig if they don't change the updates. Oh well later monster killing until they do something about my main way of making cash I'm outa here.

Getting another sig

[removed]

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sold lots off stuff, bought bandos plate (cheaper then i sold yesterday) and tassets. 3.7 left...still gonne take a break...

Colo

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

Don't quit! :boohoo:

So many people are quitting, and most of the tipiters didn't even pk lol. You still have a month to monster hunt, and I think that's a sport Jagex likes and will do something to fix after the update.

As for presents and lending... it's a shame but do you really need that to have fun?

all you do anyways is slay tbh nub :P

The update most people hate, it was there, yesterday, I am serious thinking off quiting (or atleast take a break)...i got 21 days off members left, I still dont know if im gonna renew or not. Those 21 days i got left, i will probs play, but not as much as i used to. My goal 99 defence before summoning is GONE. I might still try to get 99 def, but not before summoning. I got 21 days to think what I want. Jagex got 21 days to come with a 'share the loot' idea. And even if my members runs out, i can always renew later right.

Sofar, my lil story <3:

Btw, this is my new best off bank, kinda stupid how i first sold some stuff, and bought back..even lost some money...Now going to recover my runes (sold my 4k death and all chaos/bloods.

bob111207.jpg

Colo

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

wow jagex have pretty much shot themsleves in the foot with this one, one of the (if not the) worst update ever this week, lending items to friends was something that most people did, like lending a dds or d-baxe to a friend while pking/monster killing

well i might see you when i get members back over christmas, prob gona sell everything i have and then buy a few rares then leave the game till summer and see how it is then

Candymann16.png