Why Not The Abyssal Space?

wakka102

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have always been at the abyssal space since I got 85 slay and that was when I was lvl 114. :? The other creatures won't be aggressive after 10 or is it 15 (?) minutes as long as you don't run around. This is the spot I always use, there are two abby spawns nearby eachother. Few minutes is nothing when you are spending there hours of play.

Rsn: Onauric Combat: 136 Total: 2150+

All quests done since: 3rd December 2005

I've been to the alternate abyss numerous times and I hate killing abyssal demons there. I only went there when a friend or 2 asked me to accompany them since they prefer it than the slayer tower. I said that the abyssal demons like to wander around and occasionally wander to where the walkers are.

Why not just bring some knives or darts or air strikes? With a bank so close, you don't have to worry about keeping inventory spaces open. Seems like a dumb reason not to use that area to me. A pretty easy negative to overcome.

(love your blog btw)

anyway, I think you have some vail points for why you would use that abyss, but I think some people may get lonly, but still abyssals are worth it right? But I always go there to get pouches (you can kill the leeches for pouches) and I never see anyone there.

Overall, I think lack of knowledge would be a key factor in where you go.

63herb3-1.jpg

Rofl. My chair has a fridge, a cooler, a toilet, a shower, and a barbecue bulit in.

Hey, I may have quite Runescape, but I just bought an XBOX 360 and play way to much COD4 with the Gamertag Lava Mage

I'm guessing not many people know about that place since I have been there to gain pouches and it's always empty. The slayer tower is original I guess...everyone just likes to be there with all the other people. If the fairy ring one has more people, I'm sure that will get more people to join and someday it might have some people training there. Most people don't know they don't have to get that tediuos herblore level to use the rings.

99 Fletch~~99 WC~~79/81 Fishing

87/94 Magic~~84 Range

Etha! Saradomin Forever~CW

CB: 107 Total: 1788+

ON BREAK

just wondering...

do you get swamped with monsters there like you do at the normal abyss (if you dont have 119 cb)? If so, why not use chinchompas there like trojann was at the undead monkey place?

just wondering...

do you get swamped with monsters there like you do at the normal abyss (if you dont have 119 cb)? If so, why not use chinchompas there like trojann was at the undead monkey place?

No, you don't get swamped. It's not a multi-combat zone. It's also far less congested than the normal abyss.

Yep, I get my pouches there. Yay for the alternate abyss. If I ever get around to training combats and slayer, that is where I would go for abyssal demon tasks. (so in like 10 years or something. hope to see you there) :-w