Guitar Hero II

tru_vampire0

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao yeah jordan is ridiculous on easy... i think its the game creators being incredibly evil, firstly they get people to play jordan on easy and go wow this is an awesome song and im great at it... they get all the way to hard thinking why does everybody say this song is so hard, then they try it on expert... and begin to cry :twisted: haha

Back playing Rs with some vigour for once, Visit my blog and check out what im up too.. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=690785

sigagainus2.png

I love this game but I never really felt like buying it. Anyway, I think my favorite song is Less Talk, More Rokk by Freezepop. So much fun. As for hardest, I would say Jordan but I'm not sure about songs you can download from the Microsoft Marketplace.

^ I bought the songs off the Marketplace, and MOST of them are really pretty easy on Expert, exept maybe Bark at The Moon.

O:)

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

All my friends who play guitar tell me how much harder GH is than real guitar. I agree, since the game adds things you don't actually play to certain notes. (Like holding 4 fret bars when the actual note from the actual song is on two, and different strings.)

My favorite song is Crazy On You. The only song on hard that I got five stars was Kiss's song.

61784167.jpg

Personally I think Six is harder than Jordan...

nahh six is just alot more tiresome and confusing on your strumming hand,

in terms of passability then six is definately alot easier, but you come off finishing it with one hell of a sore arm :(

Back playing Rs with some vigour for once, Visit my blog and check out what im up too.. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=690785

sigagainus2.png

which bits cant you do? ill see if i can give you any tips, cos i absolutely love that song, one of my favourties on the game, im getting around 98% on it on hard now i play it that much lol :)

sigagainus2.png

I love this game. My favorite song is Jordan by Buckethead. I did see someone complete it with 100%. It was on the demo and he didn't have a guitar so he was playing with a controller. I think there's a video of it on youtube...

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

I love this game. My favorite song is Jordan by Buckethead. I did see someone complete it with 100%. It was on the demo and he didn't have a guitar so he was playing with a controller. I think there's a video of it on youtube...

yeah ive seen that video too, the guy on it though says if you pull the controller out on the demo it plays it 100% for you, so its not him playing :(

if you look around though there are a few videos of people playing it around 95%, its insane :shock:

sigagainus2.png

I absolutely love Guitar Hero II. I play it all the time. I can play most songs on Hard (cant get past the solo's of the last set), and several songs on Expert. My brother is really good though. He's coming up on the last set on Expert, and after that, he wants 5 stars on all Expert songs. Really good game IMO.

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

My brother is really good though. He's coming up on the last set on Expert, and after that, he wants 5 stars on all Expert songs. Really good game IMO.

wish your brother good luck from me trying to get all 5stars on expert... its insanely hard to do, i think im on about 7 or 8 and i got lucky with those lol

sigagainus2.png

My brother is really good though. He's coming up on the last set on Expert, and after that, he wants 5 stars on all Expert songs. Really good game IMO.

wish your brother good luck from me trying to get all 5stars on expert... its insanely hard to do, i think im on about 7 or 8 and i got lucky with those lol

My friend got 5 stars and a 98% on Misirlou on Expert. He was expecting that to be his hardest song to do, turned out it was his easiest.

Good luck to you to. ::'

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

:shock: holy poop

your friend has some incredible skills to be able to do that, how longs he had the game for?

thank :D best of luck to you aswell hehe.

i wish i had some friends who were good at this game, the best they can all do is medium (and they dont do that very well either lol) because then id have some competition and have a new drive to get better :(

sigagainus2.png

Im not good either]

im only 13..

I can only finish all hards

EXPERTS Are what im aiming for.

I can't really play on my ps2 anymore cuz well i "left" my memory card at my friends, and can't seem to find it..

Keep Practicing and you can accomplish so much.

The girl i love is always thier for me <3

Help!.

I have trouble transitioning with red/blue and yellow/orange note. I find it pretty odd to use my pinky and middle finger. Anyone have advice for me?

Practice :). When I first started doing hard it was rough trying stretch my pinkie for the orange or just shifting down a note. Now it's just natural and it's subconscious.

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

omg! yay :D

i just completed jordan on expert and i had to tell somebody because im so damd exited!

ive been attempting it around 5-10 times a day for the past 2weeks-ish, and today i though hmm ill change the way i play it.. i did and passed it!

i was soo damd happy lol, the feeling is undescribable :D

sigagainus2.png

I've only played it 3 times (all at the demo at walmart)..i hope to get it soon. All I can do right now is the opening riff on sweet child o mine and most of Heart Shaped Box..all on easy. :oops:

It's a fun game though :)

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

I've only played it 3 times (all at the demo at walmart)..i hope to get it soon. All I can do right now is the opening riff on sweet child o mine and most of Heart Shaped Box..all on easy. :oops:

It's a fun game though :)

you bought it yet?

i hope you have because it will be your best purchase of the year lol.

youll be hooked non stop from the begining of easy right the way to the end of extreme.

absolutely beautifull game :D

has anybody here got 4-5 stars on six in extreme mode? because for the love of me i just cant do it :?

sigagainus2.png